Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Slave of the Road

Your managing editor is off this morning for a two day trip to the East coast, just in time to enjoy the fruits of sequestration. I mean who needs air traffic control? It's a threat to our freedom to fly wherever we want whenever we want, right?

It's been pretty rare for me to travel for work these last few years. I'm not used to leaving the warmth of Mistress's bed here at the UCTMW World HQ.  And last night, after some robust love making after a long day at work, Mistress brought up the subject of my cage:

"It's a shame I can't lock you away before you leave tomorrow, Slave.... I guess I'll just have to trust you to behave."

The problem is the steel cage that we have for such purposes would make the TSA go bonkers. I guess we could get a "travel cage", the less sturdy plastic kind, like we used to use. They tend to break, and pinch a bit more than our current model, but can make it through a conventional metal detector.

But what about those full body scanners?  Has anyone figured out whether a plastic cage pops up and gets the screeners all slack jawed when you "assume the position" hands overhead, waiting for the "all clear"? (I'm sure we'll hear from Suzanne on this subject.)

I also feel badly that I'm leaving Mistress to her own devices for the next few days. Despite my best efforts as her corresponding secretary, the pickings on AM have been particularly slim this time around. Of course, it may be that Mistress has been getting better at screening out the pretenders, posers and dorks than last fall, when she had her "Cougar Week" adventures.

She's decided to simply blow off the guys who fail to "court" her sufficiently. If you don't have enough energy to show a lady why you are interested before you bed them, then we all can imagine how they might behave afterwards.

Guys who have cock shots in their "private showcase", or send said photos unsolicited also get tossed.

Guys who don't bother to send a real message,  but just a "wink" or photo request are ignored to.

"I think they're just looking for something to wank off to, Mistress."

"Sad, but probably true, Slave.... they should just read the blog."

Mistress did get a text from the erstwhile 35 year old Latin Lover, wondering "how she was doing ", and asking if she'd like to meet for a drink.

"I think he still can't get over that you blow him off after he sent you those cock shots, Mistress."

He's a mucho machismo sort of guy who probably hasn't heard "No" much from women in his young life. So I suppose he's hoping Mistress will ultimately succumb to his charms. At least once.

"I don't think I'm interested, Slave."

So Mistress may have to resort to the power tool while I am gone. Let's just hope we don't see too much of a spike in the electric bill.




8 comments:

  1. Well Mick, it's not really about the security guys not knowing you are wearing a cock cage is it? I do understand that might be a little embarrassing but you can take it, right?

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,
    Here's a couple of arguments for not wearing a device through security, courtesy of "metalbondnyc.com"

    1. Don't make TSA's job any more difficult that it already is
    2. Don't impose kink on those not into or possibly offended by it.

    Having said that, it's really no different than shoes. Just put your device in your carryon (small risk of search), and then go to the nearest bathroom stall and put it on. Snap a photo of the numbered lock, send it to Molly, and voila! i've done this - well except i didn't send the pic to Molly :-) It's a piece of cake.
    marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sin- as Marissa says, it wouldn't be right to distract the good folks of our TSA from doing the important work of protecting us from the bad guys.

    and Marissa- I'm glad Mistress did not consider this option.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh Mick

    Wait till Suzanne hears about this new plan.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mick,

    I was all set to take a day off from blogging and commenting and what do you know? So, not wanting to disappoint you and maybe a handful of readers, I feel compelled to weigh in on your plight (although it's not much of a plight anymore as you roam around the east coast unlocked like a wild stallion - do you have any old flames there? Could you be in Boston perhaps?). But I digress.

    First of all, I don't have any first hand experience in going through security in a chastity device. I have however played a hand in having someone else go through same. The plastic travel cage is the way to go. They do show up on the body scanners (just ask tammy), but what's the big deal? It probably wouldn't be the first time the TSA folks saw something like that. Maybe in River City, but hey, this is 2013. And sin has a point: You can take it. I know you can.

    There's also the carry-on option espoused by Marissa. Of course, it's likely your bag is going to be pulled aside for further inspection. Again, what's the big deal?

    I'd go with the travel cage option though. I know a second device can be expensive, but I think it's worth it for Mistress' peace of mind and your own as well. After the first few trips through the scanner, it's going to be a piece of cake. We can take up a collection for you to get the extra cage. Or maybe you can just provide us the size you need and we'll get it delivered to you in time for your next trip.

    You can always check out the TSA blog and chastity devices that I wrote about in this post:

    http://www.suzanne-allmine.blogspot.com/2012/06/traveling-in-chastity.html

    Since then, I've been a bit more stringent in requiring tammy to wear her plastic CB while traveling. Sometimes she does, other times she doesn't. I kind of enjoy the suspense :)

    So....there goes my "day off" from blogging or commenting. Thanks a bunch.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne:
    I am certain that there are former flames close by -- Mick was a ladies man (before he met me of course.) WTF?
    what was I thinking
    love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne- that was such a long and compelling comment I'm thinking I should make you the "eastern correspondent"..

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly,

    I feel your pain! But, there is a solution. It's not 100% fool/cuckold proof, but it works pretty good :)
    Love,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: