Sunday, April 7, 2013

Date Night

Saturday is a traditional date night for Mistress and Slave. But last night....

At least not for Slave.

Instead, Mistress had arranged an early evening date with one of her prospects from AM. We'll call him the Chef, because he had that job a while back. (Ironically, his real name is Jay too.... how many Jays are there out there?) There seemed some potential for connection based on his profile, and Mistress decided to cut to the chase and meet him at a local bar / restaurant not far from our house, rather than engage in a long and tedious cyber flirtation.

 Suzanne will be happy to know that Mistress made clear what my status would be for the evening before she began primping for her  little date.

"I want you in your cage, Slave...."

"No problem, Mistress."

We were both a little grimy after a day outside... there had been morning sex, of course. And a bike ride. Slave did some of his "field slave" activities - mowing the newly burgeoning lawn. And Mistress had spent some time out on our deck, collecting some early spring rays.

So Mistress was showering before her date, and I joined her, taking along that nasty little steel ringthat forms the base of my cage. It is a little easier to smush my cock and balls through it under the arm water of our shower than otherwise.  Mistress watched the process with a little amusement.

"What an obedient Slave.... I'm glad I didn't have to remind you...."

Unfortunately, here was a little confusion about pre-date protocol, and Mistress called me on it as she applied her make-up.

"You didn't offer to worship, Slave...."

Oops.

"Well... I wasn't sure if it's good idea to take off your sexual edge before a date, Mistress...."

"Hmmmm.... " she gave a little snicker...."clever excuse Slave...."

Naturally, I offered to make amends for my oversight, but Mistress demurred....but she did make sure I was safely locked away and that I had turned over the key to the cage for her to conceal somewhere out of sight.

Of course, Mistress looked quite fetching as she left.... a summery black dress showing a tad of thigh, naked legs and sexy but not overly slutty shoes. And a turquoise scarf and some of her SW jewelry to add a little flash. I was sure the Chef would be impressed.

While Mistress was off on her date, I did our weekly grocery shopping, then sat down tow atch the Louisville / Shockers game... which sadly had an un-shocking ending. (At least we've avoided the All Big East Refugees Championship game.)  I did get a text from Mistress letting me know all was well, and then, towards the end of the game, notice that she would be home soon for dinner.

When she arrived home I poured her a glass of wine, and began our dinner, some gnocchi with a sauce of my own creation.

"He was nice Slave.... tall....we had a lot to talk about.... he seemed very interested....but I am not sure I am attracted to him. "

There's no accounting for chemistry, is there?

"He wants to take me to dinner this week..... we'll see."

So I would say the jury is out on the Chef.  Like my alma mater's boys team, he could be "one and done."

We settled into a couch with our gnocchi, then watched an episode of a show we'd been following. By then Mistress had stripped to a nighty. After we finished eating, her clean shaven folds became a bit of a distraction there on the couch next to me.... particularly since Mistress had not seen seen clear to unlock her cock just yet.

"I'm looking forward to that opportunity for worship, Mistress....."

"I'll bet you are, Slave....."








7 comments:

  1. Much more fun than a typical episode of Top Chef..

    TB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to shake things up.

    And I bet you were eager to worship. Maybe a little distracted earlier? Nothing like the cage to focus your attention I think.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick,

    Let me let you in on a little secret: You can still worship the clean shaven folds while locked up. "Mr. Happy" need not be uncaged to serve a Mistress. Au contraire mon ami - having been the recipient of countless orgasms from a "locked licker", I can attest to just how "magnifique they are.

    The happy Mick was locked for Mistress' date,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sexy Molly never lacks for suitors

    Sounds like U2 are managing to muddle through now that you are back home

    Your life is never boring!!!

    The always impressed,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know Suzanne you are exactly right

    Why Mick might even be a more motivated licker when caged

    Molly maybe you should try an experiment

    One week of worship while locked

    And the next week unlocked

    Keep careful notes

    I'm sure Suzanne could give you some tips on research methods

    And then compare

    What do you think Sue?

    The only interested in science

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why this could be one of the greatest experiments ever conducted in the sex blog world

    One week in

    One week out

    Two weeks in

    Two weeks out

    And well you get the picture

    Just think of Albert Einstein Molly

    Charles Darwin

    Think of how they move human knowledge forward

    You can do it too Molly!!!!

    The researchologist,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might be right WC, but I would think there's already plenty of evidence (maybe not data collected using the scientific method) that cuckolds often perform oral service on their wives while in chastity. It would be nice to read about it here though don't you think?

    The also interested in science (and sex),

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: