Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cock Shot Proliferation

Mistress and Slave are back in River City. Nothing like some gray sky and snow flurries on opening baseball season day to remind you that you are no longer in the land of Enchantment. In fact, maybe "disenchantment" best summarizes our state of mind after a day back behind our desks.

Nevertheless, we move on, and at least Mistress has some "shopping" to look forward to this week as she evaluates two potential suitors.

By Sunday, she had taken over Slave's correspondence duties with a certain Latin Lover, and by the time we were riding home from the River City aerodrome that evening, he had escalated (or should I say de-escalated) the level of discourse to subjects including favorite positions, threesomes, bondage,oral sex, etc. 

"I'm not sure what we'll have left to talk about at lunch on Thursday,  Slave."

Not surprisingly, he's a hot blooded fellow at 35, who has already pointed out that he would just love it if Mistress could find another woman for a three way.

"He's already got another babe involved and he hasn't even fucked you yet, Mistress?"

When he said he'd happily return the favor and share her with another guy, Mistress had a tart response.

"Don't worry, I know exactly where I can find the other guy."

Glad to know she was thinking of me.

Yesterday, he was already sending Mistress the infamous cock shot, which she told me about via text.

"What is it with guys and self-portraits of their cocks, Mistress?"

You see, Mistress has been undertaking a seemingly endless effort to root out past cock shots from her I-photo collection. The evils of "photo stream" have created a problem some of you may appreciate. Photos seem to migrate endlessly across boundaries between I-phone, laptop and whatever other Apple devices you have. Mistress found that suddenly she had 11, 000 photos on her thin little "Air" lap top, gobbling up available memory. And salted among them were not only the cute nakers photos of her that Slave sometimes takes, but also a collection of angry male appendages that kept cropping up again and again, no matter how many times she deleted them. The thought of one of our sullen co-eds "accidentally" discovering some of these photos on a family computer while downloading bootleg audio files is a source of heart burn for us.

Of course, a few of those cock shots were mine, all caged up, to show I was following the proper protocol when she was out of town,

But the ones that were thick , proud and ready for action belonged to some folks I will not name here to avoid potential embarrassment.

"Just when I though I had gotten rid of those, now.... more cock shots, Slave... Argggh."


She showed me one sample, and I suppose it was impressive, though it was hard to compare to a certtain "special occasion cock". 


"You really need to line them up against a coffee mug, pickle,  or magic marker to get the right perspective, Mistress."


We discussed the strange need of some men to get their goods so conspicuously out on the table, even before the first public meeting.




"I guess some folks take more pride in their peters, than I do, Mistress... to me it's just an accessory, but not the center of my self-worth."

"Who knows, Slave.... maybe he was afraid I would think there wasn't one there unless he showed it to me?"

"One suggestion though Mistress.... until this need of his passes, turn off the fucking photo stream."








5 comments:

  1. I can't quite figure it out either. Sometimes I think it's an effort to show that what they have between their legs can somehow make up for what they lack between the ears.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could be it, Suzanne. Watching Mistress try to delete cock shots that keep replicating on her computer and I - phone is like watching a game of "whack-a-cock". They just keep popping up over and over again.

    The not very sympathetic,

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, well, what about pictures of the lovely clean shaven folds????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, WC. There were a lot of those replicating themselves too.

    The shocked,

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea that if they don't include the cock shot she might think they don't have one...

    Giggling,
    -sin

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: