Friday, April 5, 2013

"Frighteningly Hot"

That was how Mistress described her prospective LL when she arrived at my office a little after 1:30 pm yesterday. Naturally, I had been curious about how things were proceeding, as I sat at my desk, locked away in my cage. She did give me a brief text message a few minutes before hand saying she was "on the way" after their 90 minutes over fish tacos.

I de-briefed her as I shut the door, slid the apolstered chair against it, and laid the maroon blanket across it's surface. Mistress had dressed quite nicely for her "date", a black dress showing knee and a tad of thigh, bare legs, and black heels.

Hot.

And as she wriggled out of her black undies and spread her legs, our conversation continued as I fell to my knees, though my lips and tongue were otherwise engaged.

"Yes, Slave.... he's pretty hot... and really doesn't seem to young for me."

"What's next, Mistress?"

"He wanted to get together with me tomorrow [Friday] but my schedule is just jammed.... so we decided he'd come by the house next Wednesday morning."

"Sounds like a good way to spend 'hump day' Mistress....."

"Mmmmm...... "

I wasn't sure if that sound was generated by the culmination of my oral attentions, or Mistress already considering her plans for Wednesday morning.

"Did he try to kiss you, Mistress...."

"No, but he did give me a hug goodbye out on the sidewalk. I guess I acted a little strange, but he said 'what's the big deal.... I'm going to be fucking you by Wedneday...."

"I suppose he had a point, Mistress....."

"Plus what's strange about giving a business acquaintaince a little hug...."

But last night, after some worship, a bike ride and post- bike ride sex I did notice Mistress sorting through the photos on her eye phone.

"Hmmm.... I just can't seem to find that cock shot he sent, Slave....."

Hope she found it. It would be rude to act as if they'd never been introduced cum Wednesday.

7 comments:

  1. "Frighteningly hot" sounds pretty damn good. And maybe women are more interested in the equipment once they have met the man...
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It puts things in proper context, Sin.

    The always amazed,

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering whether you checked to see how damp those panties were as you helped get Molly positioned in the her favorite office chair?

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mick,

    I actually had the same question Donna did. Was your tongue able to detect any evidence of prior arousal once your worship started? Also, did you check your own schedule for next Wednesday? Will you be available to Mistress for some post-sex oral soothing? Just curious.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frighteningly hot? Those are pretty strong and exciting words to hear. I hope this guy works out for Mistress. He seems pretty confident in himself that's for sure.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm betting the lusty Molly's panties were very wet:)

    U little stud U!

    The placing odds,

    And setting the line at 10 to 1:)

    WC

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Suzanne and Donna, my discerning taste buds did taste a little arousal with the very first lap. I am not sure that I am invited Weds, morning. I think we need to let them get to know one another first before I am lurking around for clean up action, don't you?

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: