Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stubble Trouble: A Dispatch from Our Senior Correspondent

-->
Imagine Mick's surprise when this dispatch from our Senior Correspondent slid under my electronic transom yesterday afternoon! Sounds like she's trying to get back on the payroll too!
Thank You, Donna.

Bill is an Inspection Dom. He likes for me to shower first thing in the morning and present to him with teeth brushed, body scrubbed, and the only hair he wants on my body is on my head, and that should be freshly shampooed and blown dry.
That’s really not asking too much, except for that shaved everywhere situation. I sometimes run into stubble trouble. Bill really doesn’t want to feel a five o’clock shadow when he runs his hands over my pussy, so I was looking for a solution when I ran across an article that suggested using a combination of shaving cream and baby oil along with a Venus razor.
I could do that!
I picked up my supplies at the local grocery store. They had the razor and the suggested brand of shaving cream, but the only baby oil they had was baby oil gel. Okay, close enough.
The next morning, excited to surprise Bill with the smoothest pussy ever, I headed for the shower while Bill slept in. Nice hot water, good shampoo, a washing up and then the shaving process began. The razor and shaving cream worked well, right up to the point I added the gel on top. The gel made the razor blade all gooey and wouldn’t come off. I tried using the wash cloth to wipe it off and I tried blasting it with hot water from the shower head, but that goo was there to stay. Well, crap! I closed the lid on the baby gel, but that puppy was slick and started to slip through my hands. I must have grabbed at it a bit too hard because the gel came shooting up out of that thing landing on the floor of the shower. Oops.
What could I do? The only other razor in the shower was Bill’s, so I grabbed it and began again, using just the shaving cream and Bill’s razor. Things seemed to go well.
This may be the time to remind you that I am a wheelchair person, so I use a shower chair but Bill stands in the shower. That information is about to become relevant.
I finished getting ready and headed into the bedroom for presentation. Bill barely picked his head up off the pillow and said he had a headache, that I should go have my coffee and let him sleep a little longer. So I did.
In a little while I heard the water in the shower start up and I started wheeling for the bathroom as fast as I could. I hadn’t had the chance yet to tell Bill the shower floor might be a little slick. Just as I turned the corner at the end of the hallway, I heard a whack and knew that Bill had lost his balance and crashed into the side of the shower. Whoops!
I opened the bathroom door, and yelling over the running water I shouted, “Honey, are you okay? I was going to tell you about the shower being a little slick from some baby gel I used, but time got away from me.” He stuck his head out of the shower and I saw a little rivulet of blood running down his cheek. “And did you also plan, but fail, to tell me you neglected to change out my razor blade after you used it to shave your pussy and legs?” he asked in a deep monotone. Gulp.
I waited until he stepped out and began toweling, and then tried to take his mind off the subject of the razor by asking if he felt better after his shower. He responded that once he realized he needed to grip with his toes in order to stay upright in the shower, and then managed to stop the bleeding caused by the dull razor, it went quite well, thank you.  I knew that look and that tone of voice. Crap!
My butt still has a rosy glow. In fact, if Rudolph isn’t available on Christmas Eve, Bill may offer me to fly red-butt first, leading Santa’s sleigh.

Donna with the Red-Butt

5 comments:

  1. Yikes, that would definitely be grounds for "trouble" here too.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, rofl... i can just see Bill. Poor man. Nothing pisses 'em off more than that razor thing...

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true, aisha!

    Fortunately Bill loves to laugh so he is putting this behind him, just as I have, in a slightly different way. Ouch!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill, Dir. of Security UCTMW, Int.December 23, 2012 at 10:01 AM

    There might need to be a retouching of that bottom if the stubble issue is not resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Donna, you did have the best of intentions. But it's the BOTTOM line that counts :)

    Enjoy the red butt :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: