Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Mistress Spreads Some Christmas Cheer

Just a brief Christmas morning update here from River City....

Yesterday Mistress scheduled a very early spinning class to help compensate for that holiday weekend power eating with our extended families. Slave came along too for a little cardio workout of my own.

But in an unusual move, and after some hot wake-up sex,  we took two cars, much to the consternation of our sullen teen / Co-Eds.

You see, Mistress had a mission of mercy to attend to while Slave was heading down for a brief cameo appearance at my office.

You remember J? Mistress's lover of a few months back. They elected to end that relationship in the fall. It was "complicated", but mostly had to do with him not being able to get his arms around the concept of sex with a married woman. (Yeah, I know, what the hell was he doing on Ashley Madison, then?)

But they've stayed in touch, and its been tough for J these last few weeks, because he's now got sole custody of a pre-teen with some serious disability issues.  He's been asking Mistress to stop by before our trip West and she agreed to go visit Christmas Eve.

"I told him I'd come over after the gym, but warned him I'd be a little sweaty Slave...."

"Oh, I suspect that won't be an issue for him, Mistress...."

"No, in fact he said I could shower there... would that be odd, Slave?"

I raised and eyebrow, with a sense of where this was headed.... but checked my suspicions at the door.

"It's not like you've not done it before....."

"It will give me a chance to use the shampoo and conditioner I left there and that he never wanted me to take back."

So we went out separate ways after our work-outs. It wasn't until after I had stopped at the grocery for our Christmas dinner shopping and threw up some last minute holiday decorations that I heard back from Mistress, maybe at around 1 pm.

"How'd the visit go, Mistress....."

"Well.... it got a little hot and heavy, Slave...."

Once home she filled in the details.

"So I got there, the door was open..... the fire was roaring, and holiday music was playing.... his son was downstairs, not in sight...."

"And J?"

"He was in the shower, Slave....."

"Hmmmmm....."

"So I walked into the bathroom and asked him if this was a 'set-up'.... he insisted it was getting late and he realized he hadn't showered in two days, Slave....."

"A likely story.... so what did you do?"

"So, naturally, I took off my spinning clothes and I got in the shower with him.... I mean I was all sweaty from spinning....."

"Naturally.....I mean why waste water on two showers?"

WIth the son occupied downstairs it sounds like one thing led to another once Mistress joined J in the shower.

"So did he fuck you, Mistress?"

"No, we just 'fooled around' a little, Slave."

I was imagining how that went, something like this, maybe?



"I hope you at least got a cum out of it...."

"I did, Slave.... he licked me in his bedroom.... it was very nice...."

"I'm sure it was, Mistress...."

Let's hope J got his stocking filled too.

With the girls out doing their last minute Christmas thing, Mistress and Slave used this fuel as encouragement to slide back into our own bed for some afternoon Christmas Eve  nookie of our own.

After that, it was dinner at my mother in law's house and some time with the girls to exchange gifts here. 

Christmas day will be a bit more chaotic, including an early AM trip to the airport in a few minutes to drop our younger daughter off for a winter break to the land down under.  Nice non-work if you can get it!

On behalf of the UCTMW publishing empire, We wish all of you a joyful and sexy Christmas!




4 comments:

  1. Wow - I envy your daughter's travel budget. Winter break in Oz? Could you adopt me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly you go girl,

    You get licked more than an ice cream cone!!!!!

    The impressed,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that anyone is asking me but....in my opinion, shower sex ranks way, way up there! All kinds of shower sex.

    Good line WC...I like that. You must be feeling a little better. Best to keep the lube handy.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. All:
    Mick and I are currently driving through a blizzard en route to our hideout. WC: I guess that I do. Suzanne: agree. Who could resist? I told J that he laid a great trap -- roaring fire, cold out, in the shower -- music playing -- come on? Anyway, it was great...Sin, yes, I want to be our kids for sure.
    stay safe and warm all
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: