Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nest ReInfestation

Over at Finding My Submission today, Sin was bemoaning the fact that her time with "Big Bad" will be limited with all the holiday hubub and their respective family demands in coming weeks.

The same is (sort of true) for Mistress. We have our daughters heading back for the Christmas break from their respective campuses, with one to be collected at the airport tonight.

(Despite her seeming ability to cope with the world around her I got a text early this AM asking that I "check in" to her flight for her. When I asked the question "will you be checking a bag", the rather snotty response was "Obviously". But it's not so obvious when you look at all the C*** still in her room and closet here in River City.....)

So for the next month or so, Mistress and Slave will be in close quarters once again with our two sullen ones. That means no "sleep-overs" with the cougar bait du jour, or loud and raucous sex outside the close confines of our Executive Suite. Poor Mistress will just have to take solace from my work-a-day cock and devoted tongue and lips, unless she can find time and place for a quicky with the likes of K (Mr. Perfect Cock), David or maybe J (who she visited last night for a chaste dinner with him and his son). But that seems unlikely.

Mistress did get time to stop by for some mid-afternoon worship today. But without the "Peek-a-Boo" tights she had to slide off a brown suede boot and then wriggle free of one leg of her brown tights.  After I did gone my work and gave her to a early afternoon delight, the poor girl had trouble getting that one leg back on the way it should. I wanted to take an HNT photo of her limb twisting exertions, her skirt hiked up and her legs akimbo.  But, alas, I was commanded to put down my camera.

So just use your imagination.

8 comments:

  1. We have a quarterly pest control contract, maybe you should look into that.

    I thought all of Molly's tights were of the Peek-a-Boo variety. At least now you know a few things to put under the tree for her...of maybe under her pillow for sweet dreams.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. And like a good boy you did obey and put down that camera.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nest reinfestation? That made me laugh. Out loud.

    i'm sure you two will find ways to get the sexual sparks sparking regardless.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what they say about your children. You haven't truly gotten rid of them until all their shit's out to the basement. We still have a couple of boxes of it. I'm gonna burn it soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny - I think I still have shit at my moms.

      -sin

      Delete
  5. Nest Reinfestation made me laugh too. My son is home from college, and I am very resentful that I now have to put on a robe. I was enjoying our empty nest soooooooooooo much. PLUS he thinks he is on vacation!! Only 3 more weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well its not so bad

    My nest is still full.........

    The still sitting on eggs

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you will find ways to make it through the holidays despite the close quarters and enjoy yourselves. Enjoy the sullen ones too :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: