Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Heading West

Mistress and Slave are heading west this morning to the Mile High City. Our plan is to perform a snap inspection of the UCTMW Western HQ and collect the keys and company AMEx card from our erstwhile Western Correspondent. Although we've spent a lot of time conversing with him via email, text and telephone, and Mistress had her moments of cuber bliss with him over the years, we've actually never seen Miguel in the flesh.

Not for lack of trying, we might add.

I note that Mistress has dolled herself up nicely for the occasion, with those sext tights, a mid thigh skirt, and some sexy ankle boots.

We have the co-ordinates for our lunch down, and look forward to reporting to you all later this week.

I might add that Slave is a tad horny this morning. You see Mistress had a late night rendezvous with Mr. Perfect Cock in our bedroom, as Slave slept down the hall. I'll also report more on that later. But duffice it to say Mistress is a little sleepy.

"It seemed we fucked most of the night, Slave.... I'll need to catch up on my sleep on the plane."

K seemed pleased with the coffee service and other hospitality I provided this am. And I must say I slept pretty well..... I caught some of the pre-midnight moaning of delight from Mistress, but slept through the early morning re-match.

More later, since they're calling our flight now.

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of sad to see your western HQ shut down. Will there be a full audit as part of the closure? Maybe a pat-down to ensure there is not an extra set of keys being hidden in some orifice?

    Behave yourselves at lunch ok? The WC might be in one of his early Christmas party moods.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: