Sunday, February 26, 2023

On Parole

 In response to all our readers' many questions (well at least one reader's question), Mistress did, ultimately, cough up the key and release her slave from what seemed like an endless sentence oto chastity -- but was actually only about 72 hours or so.  

Once home on Tuesday afternoon, she decided to let my "agony" play out a bit longer.


Fondling my strictly contained package she made her intentions to prolong my "agony" clear. "What's the  rush Slave? ....You seem to be surviving.  And if anything, a few hours in the cage seems to have made you a tad more devoted.... not quite as uppity as your typical macho self."

She also seemed to enjoy seeing me squirm in frustration as I knelt between her thighs, lavishing her with tongue strokes that I hoped against hope would earn her work-a-day cock its freedom and release.  But it's possible her repeated tongue induced orgasms may have  made her even more reluctant to hand over the key.

"You actually do that better with the cage on Slave.....there's a certain added intensity to your efforts which I could get accustomed to....."  Apparently (my) desperation is a spice that Mistress enjoys 

At one point she even blamed it on the Boss.  Which I suppose makes sense, since he put the idea into her lovely little head to dust off the cage in the first place.  

"I really should get his go ahead before springing you loose, Slave...."

After some texting with him that I was not privy to, she passed on an update.

"He wants you to beg, Slave....."

So I did my best grovel for her, kneeling next to the bed on which she was reclining, running through all of the reasons why I would be an even more devoted Slave should she spring me loose and give me the relief I'd been waiting SO LONG for. (By now it was Wednesday afternoon, and I'd been in that infernal contraption since Monday morning.

"No silly, he wants you to beg HIM...."

Huh? Had I really gone from Editor in Chief here at UCTMW to the point where I was begging our former Western Correspondent - the guy who's expense account abuses I used to point out- for the simple right to pee while standing up again.  Let alone fuck my wife the manly way? 

I swallowed my pride and engaged in a pathetic and lengthy text exchange with the Boss, during which I was required to apologize for all those times I called him on the amount of UCTMW cash he'd burned on high end lubricant.  Ultimately,  satisfied (or bored) with my humiliation, he texted Mistress and let her know she had the discretion to pop me loose. 


She showed me his "all clear", and I breathed a big sigh of relief.

"But before I actually exercise my newly granted authority, Slave....there's one more thing I'd like you to take care of.....



3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear of your (temporary?) release —hopefully your efforts to please are kept at an acceptable level and don’t dip to a point where a return to “custody” is required. Also, the Boss has shown his mercurial and arbitrary management style already which could put your freedom at risk. Danger everywhere - stay focused. Thanks for the update! FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened next? We are all on tenterhooks.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m back!
    Nota bene:
    Molly

    You’re not nearly strict enough…..
    Write down in your slut book
    1). A good sound bare bottom spanking
    2). 12 hours in the double dinged dildo harness
    It is so ordered
    The Boss

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: