Sunday, February 12, 2023

Illustrations From the Boss

 In his new capacity,  our new Boss, (the former WC)  has been forwarding a variety of pictures to his slut (my Mistress) and this Cuckold for inclusion in the blog, Some cock shots might risk getting us booted from blogger, or offend the delicate sensibilities of our readership.  So I'm exercising some editorial judgment about what to share with you.  But collectively  the photos seem to suggest where the Boss hopes to take the blog, along with his slut and the cuckold as his new editorial policies are fully implemented in the weeks and months to come. 

Either that  or the weather in the Mile High City has been inhospitable to golf and he has too much time on his hands. 

In any event, here we go:





Reading the tea leaves here, it seems The Boss is interested in seeing both his slut and her cuckold experience more physical discipline than we've become used to  in recent years. It was something that we dabbled in through the early years of the blog, with Mistress applying her crop to her cuckold's butt on occasion, and the tables turned on our contractually established "switch day" (Sundays).  Maybe no longer "sparing the rod" is  something our new Boss has in mind for both of us during the UCTMW reboot?

I won't comment on the genital adornments in that one picture, other than to say no one is approaching our privates with sharp objects!  On the other hand, the caged cock photos that the Boss has forwarded may well inspire Mistress in the months to come if I don't do a better job managing my typos.

That brings to mind how we first came in contact with the Boss. In the early days of the blog I posted this picture of his Slut (my Mistress) taken while we were driving in the mountains between his house and ours:


It must have been a switch day, right?  In any event, the Boss saw that photo, commented on the blog and the rest is history. He and Molly developed an on again, off again smutty relationship which led to his current role as a guiding hand to the blog and lots of "blog fodder" along the way. 
Let's see where this new chapter leads us.



8 comments:

  1. That’s still my favorite picture of Molly
    Well done Cuckold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note from the Boss
    Haha!
    Very well done Mick
    It’s true that outdoor golf has been unfortunately postponed due to chilly weather conditions
    But fortunately the Boss has a solution
    Indoor golf in my garage:)!
    Vanessa
    Don’t worry
    I will woo you out on the course soon enough:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way woo will work with me. Playing with balls? Sure. The way you mean? Nope...not outdoor, not indoor, no golf... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa
    That’s a very poor attitude
    You don’t have to play golf to have fun
    Why………all you have to do is put two of my shiny clean golf balls up your vagina like Ben wau balls and take a nice long 5 mile walk with me
    You’ll be out in the sun walking in the brisk mile hi air and we can have a leisurely conversation about the events of the day
    And in the unlikely event that I should loose a ball…..
    Well then you could just dig one out and give it to me and I’ll take my penalty stroke
    Take my drop hit an excellent recovery shot and hopefully save par
    And we’d have a ball to spare unless it slipped out along the way
    Cause you have to go commando when golfing
    I always go commando when golfing
    That way my cock swings freely through the swing
    It’s all esoteric and part of my zen/yoga golfing program
    You can buy my 10 week “shoot 70 after my 10 programs “ for only 9,999.99 with a option to pay only 90 percent up front
    But I digress
    Point being keep an open mind about golfing
    It’s much more than a sport
    Why without dominating cuckolds and cuckqueens and playing golf I don’t know what I’d do with my time…….
    Fortunately unless playing in by twice weekly money games I usually play with hot little wife’s of rich guys who are boring to their trophy wives
    For some reason they like me better
    I teach them my zen golfing techniques
    They take to it like ducks to water
    Oh well that’s all I got for now
    The Boss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facing the wall, naked or just with spanked bare bottom on display, this is just a part of my punishment. My wife knows that the only way to address a husband who acts like a naughty little boy is a very sound spanking and corner time. What is worse I must address my wife as 'Mommy' until told otherwise. I have been seen by my mother-in-law several times and a few times by my wife best friends. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jack
    Thanks for taking the time to comment
    That’s a hot story
    I find mother in laws very sexy
    The Boss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I call my mother in law "The Dowager Domme", but obviously not to her face. Mick

      Delete
    2. My Mother-in-Law is very much a woman who is in charge, the reason my wife/mommy is. They come from the 50's, when Mommy speaks, one better listen and do as told. Jack

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: