Friday, February 10, 2023

A PROMOTION FOR THE WC?

After our lunch with the WC this week, Mistress and Slave both got a series of text messages from the guy who was our first and most lasting blog afficianado. Mistress hasn't show me hers but it was obv ious from the ones I received that the WC has some serious plans to take on a new role in our respective lives and to make sure the Blog comes back to life to chronicle that "evolution". 
The WC's plans for the both of us can best be summarized from the photo he forwarded to me on the drive back home late Wednesday night, taken from a site titled "Dominated Couples". Hmmmm.....is the WC finally getting even with me for all the times I gave him shit over the way he abused his expense account as out Western Correspondent?
In fact, I suspect the WC has figured out that both of us have an ongoing curiosity about what a real dominant Bull could do to supercharge our already high energy sex lives. And I will confess his "plans" have already tossed some fuel on the fire, even though we are hosting our late 20's daughter this week.

Yesterday morning, before our traditional wake up sex, I handed Mistress my phone so she could review the WC's "instructions" to me that came in as I was driving south from Denver, dodging the deer that seemed to be crowding the sides of the highway as we crossed a high mountain pass. They included:

1) Publish the pictures I tell you to for the first post (the one above).
2)  Apologize to your readers that the first picture is not of you and Molly and tell them that all future pictures will be actual pictures of you, Molly and me .(Consider it done, fear readers)..
3) Publish this text and my texts to Molly edited as you see fit.
4) For the purpose of the blog, I am no longer the WC, but "Master". (That's quite a promotion!).
5) You have to text me if you want to cum. Molly can cum as much as she wants.
6) From now on call yourself "Cuckold" in the blog.

All of this was food for thought for Mistress and he Cuckold yesterday morning as we settled back into bed for our morning rituals. Mistress spread her firm thighs for me and I nestled into my avid tongue into her clean shaven folds. 
"So what do you think, Mistress? It's clear the WC (aka master) has some plans for you. What do you think?"
"It's intriguing slave... and kind of hot?"
"Up until now I've always asked you for permission to cum, Mistress.  What if I had to ask him?"
"Hmmmm.... that could get complicated. But that's your problem isn't it?"
"I suppose I could still fuck you, and make you cum...."
"That could work....."
"But what if he makes me wear the cage, Mistress?"
At about that time Mistress had her first orgasm of the day..... but not her last.

Mistress and the Cuckold obviously have some thinking to do about how to navigate these new waters with our prospective Master.



 

4 comments:

  1. Quite the promotion indeed! Looking forward to hearing and seeing how things progress.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be surprised by some of the things your mistress may want you to "perform " for her amusement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can definitely see more cage time happening if you have a Master involved …

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Sounds like you might be looking at some long term chastity. You might consider checking out some comfortable cages or maybe even a PA piercing!

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: