Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Mistress's "Punishment"

 Mistress and her Cuckold / Slave  got back to our SW Hideaway yesterday at mid-day.  While it was nice to host our youngest for 10 days, we were more than ready to get back to "normal" life, including the right to engage in our sexual rituals without fear of embarrassing ourselves or our little darling. 

As we drove home, Mistress received a text from the Boss directing her to post her personal reflections on the events of Monday afternoon, including her "punishment".  But Mistress (believe it or not) is a little gun-shy about exposing her personal feelings on the blog.  That's why it's always fallen to her Slave to "tell the story".  So, risking her further discipline from the Boss, it's fallen to me to fill in the blanks, after fully interrogating Mistress at the point of my tongue.  Consider this an "oral history" that was surrendered in our drive home with some details filled in during the throes of oral ministrations  on Tuesday morning and afternoon.  Mistress was still cloaked in her peek-aboo tights!


.

Where we left off....

Mistress and the Boss disappeared into the recesses of  the darkened parking garage, heading toward his black SUV.  Slave slid into the driver's seat to wait.  About 15 minutes later the passenger side door opened, Mistress climbed aboard with the Boss looking over her shoulder at me....."Have a safe ride home, Cuckold".  He then leaned in and gave Mistress what was a lingering kiss on her generous lips, one that she returned with a little embarrassed enthusiasm.  After all, she's not used to kissing another guy in my presence.

She buckled up, the Boss waved goodbye, and we headed out of the garage.  In my mind there were two issues: what happened?  and where was that fucking key?

Over the next 24 hours, and with a little badgering from me, Mistress "came clean" about her private conference with the Boss.  Here's the download:

"So what happened Mistress....?"

"First, he spanked me, Slave...."

In his car?"

"In the backseat....."

"Over his lap?"

Yes.....he pulled me over his lap, held me down and pulled up my dress...."

"Through your tights?"

"That's right.....and it actually HURT, Slave.   He was mad I was laughing at first. But...

"So hard he stopped you laughing?"

"Yes......"

"Is your bottom still sore?"

"No.....it's OK now.  But he made his point."

"Did that turn you on.... the spanking?"

".......it was hot. He didn't hold back.  I was squiriming in his lap, but he said he could smell my arousal....  With those tights on, he could just reach in there between his spanks.  So he knew I was turned on and horny."

"What happened after that?"

"He pinched my nipples....making me squirm some more...."

"Through your dress?"

"Yes, Slave.... through my dress.  That hurt too, but not too much...."

"And then?"

"He fingered me....made me come....made me ask permission to come...."

'Awww.....poor Mistress....."

"He also says I can't cum again until tomorrow morning...."

"And you agreed to that sort of control?"

"I did Slave.....he can be VERY persuasive....."

Having gone through Mistress's experience, I had to ask my next question...."

"What about the Key, Mistress.... did he give it back?"

"I guess you'll just have to find out in due time, Slave......Now why not pay attention to your driving....."

To Be Continued.....





2 comments:

  1. So what’s the word on the key? Saw in the comments that he gave it to B - doesn’t sound good for the Cuckold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect my friends:)
    Boss

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: