Friday, February 24, 2023

Key? What Key?

 So where were we?

Mistress, wearing her "peek-aboo" tights,  had been spanked and manipulated to orgasm in the rear of the Boss's car in the dark recesses of a parking garage somewhere in the 'burbs of the Mile High City.  We were safely checked into a roadside motel half-way to our Southwest Hideaway. Slave was caged at the Boss's "request", and before they traipsed off to his SUV for that little punishment session, Mistress had surrendered the key to my cage to her new Boss. 

The unanswered question: when the dust settled and Mistress had caught her breath following a firm hand spanking and a bracing cum, what happened to the key to my cage?  Had the Boss retained it for his collection?  Did  Mistress have the composure to ask for its return? Was Slave in store for a longer period of chastity that I had ever experienced? (After all I have been a pampered house slave up until now).

When I had raissed the subject in our drive south, Mistress had been coy.

"All in good time Slave...."

But she was clearly enjoying the chance to keep meet in suspense.  And when her hand occasionally wandered up my thigh and landed between my legs, she seemed to relish finding that hard steel lump containing her work-a-day cock. 

Over a light dinner,  her foot sliding up my leg as I squirmed in my chair, she confessed. 

"The Boss said I should tell you he kept the cage and was giving it to B [his long suffering wife, who knows about his kinky interactions with us].  But I actually have it....back in my purse."

I breathed a sigh of relief. So I get out of this thing tonight?"

"Not so fast Slave....he said no orgasms for either of us tonight.  And I kind of like the way you get desperate and more respectful  when you have that 'thing' on....."

"You mean?"

"I mean the cage is staying on, at least until we get home tomorrow."

It turned into a restless sleep for me.  Mistress kept those infernal tights on, and she seemed intent to press her legs or ass against me through the  night. The natural result was too frequent efforts of her work-a-day cock to grow, banging against its tight, steel confines.  Ouch. 

In the morning, with her own cum restrictions expired, Mistress made sure her slave worshipped her to a few satisfying orgasms.  But  that didn't loosen her grip on the key.


" I think you actually do that better when you have the cage on, Slave..... you seem more desperate for me....."

I couldn't argue with her on that.


5 comments:

  1. So has the Cuckold been freed from the confines of his cage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly my friend
    You’re bringing Mick’s dream come true:)
    Tell her thanks Mick:)
    You know Mick
    Your the best writer I KNOW
    SERIOUSLY
    Lovey you two nuts
    I will send you of the cage you should get from extreme restraints
    I tried it and it the best cage
    It’s really tight and has little nobs that feel so good
    Perfect for tantra

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the Boss,

    Have you made the slut and cuckold change the contract as I remember switch Sundays were an integral part.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. No
    To much paperwork

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be a real dom Molly
    I showed you how:)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: