Saturday, February 11, 2023

Meet the New Boss

 

Greetings dear readers (inclding prospective readers who might unearth this manuscript years in the future before the work is taken over by some sort of AI bot....). As you may understand from postings here over the last few days, the UCTMW blog is undergoing a reboot at the instigation of our former Western Correspondent, who has taken the reins in what some might consider a hostile takeover, depending on your POV. The jury is still out on that, depending on how cruel and demanding the new Boss's regime might become.  He's authored the following manifesto, with some addendums added at the end that came on after our traditional editorial deadline. 

Dear Under Contract to My Wife readers


For many years Mick Molly and I had a wonderful time writing this blog

For a variety of reasons it petered out

We are starting it again at my behest

The Cuckold will be in charge of day to day operations

Please refer all comments and complaints to him

I can assure you that you will get a prompt response

We are writing this for one reason and one reason only

To titalate ourselves


And give you readers something to read and fire up your erotic imaginations

Nota bene:         Cuckold:   Please correct my spelling before posting but don't correct my punctuation or grammar

I don't want to see any misspellings in these posts

In the blog's early days we had several other blog friends who contributed to the blog

We hope to do that again

Strict Julie I'm talking to you

Strict Julie is a blog and BDSMLR and smut writer

She a hot little blog writer from Canada with a submissive husband who is an excellent writer and and very kinky young lady

Unfortunalatly she has uninformed political beliefs caused by reading right wing media

Trust me Julie..... nobody wants to hear your political opinions

Except other right wing (nuts) and we don't want to hear their political opinions either

Especially when they are so misguided

Nota bene:     Cuckold remove all right wing comments immediately

Nota bene:          Cuckold start a companion BDSMLR blog.   Study strict Julie's two blogs and use them as a template

Also:   I tried out the handle Master and it didn't roll off my  tongue properly

Rather than WC I want to be referred to as Boss or Sir

Nota bene:       Cuckold.  From now on I shall be called  "Boss" or "Sir" depending on which is right for the sentence

The cuckold shall be referred to as "the Cuckold"

Molly shall be referred to as "mistress" or "my slut" "his slut"

Unless I find a handle that roles of my tongue  better

Vanessa Chaland

I'm calling you out too

We would love for you to contribute to the blog

Nota bene:      Cuckold contact Vanessa and use your impish Irish charm to whoo Vanessa

You can expect more pictures in the new iteration of the blog

Pictures culled off the internet by me which I find interesting or arousing

Nota bene:     Cuckold please forward any pictures that you or Molly find arousing or interesting for my approval before publishing

Their will also be pictures of Me and the cuckold and my slut

They are a very attractive couple and I think you will enjoy the view

There will also be pictures of the three of us when we get together

 

Nota bene:

Cuckold I will be forwarding a picture to you today to be published with this post
Well thats enough for now


Addendum 1: Start a book and title it "Cuckold's infractions". The first entry will be 1) typos in the first blog post; 2) 10 strokes and  a day in his cage.

Addendum 2: Molly, while you are at it, start a 2nd book titled "Slut's Infractions".


6 comments:

  1. (Mutters to self, a prime example of "artificial" intelligence is...anyone that plays golf.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly and I share your views about Golf, Vanessa. You do have to wonder.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see your reboot. I'll pop by to visit and comment, and I won't be offended if you deem any of my comments to be too "right wing" for the snowflakes to read and don't publish them ;-)

    Meanwhile, where's my link in your "Our Favourite Bloggers" section??? Please address that oversight quickly, cucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. We try to be tolerant of others' points of view, no matter how deranged. The Boss gave me a link to your blog and I will be sure to link it ASAP.

      Delete
  3. How many spelling errors are there????

    I found 4 so that should be 40 strokes, but of which implement????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m a simple soul . Molly has three titles ( Molly/slut/ my slut) four if you include Mistress
    Does the title “WC” still float
    Is there a difference between “boss” and cuckold
    Maybe interest in your ornate blog has declined because , like me, others are confused
    Maybe you could strip it all down to three simple titles
    Nice titlating pic. To coin a phrase “ keep it up”

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: