Sunday, April 8, 2018

Mistress Cracks Down

Apologies, dear readers,  for not being more diligent with our postings here.  Mistress and Slave have been on holiday for the last three weeks, and our daily skiing and sex routines made the time go pretty quickly and without incident.....until last Monday.

It was Monday, 6 long days ago,  that Mistress discovered that her husband had been an idiot. I had been  communicating with someone she had asked me to cut off from contract several years back.  No, slave was not "cheating" in any physical sense. But Mistress rightfully concluded that I had been dishonest with her. We've spent the last week putting things back together, with slave humbly making every effort to get back into Mistress's good graces.

We've also had some very hot and frequent "make up sex", which is the best kind, isn't it?

One thing is clear, Mistress will have no patience for back sliding by her slave and has laid into my ass on a daily basis with a belt she gifted me from one of her trips to Africa.  That sort of daily punishment has been therapeutic for both of us.

She's also laid down some more rules that involve much more frequent cage time.

"You're wearing the cage every day when not in my presence, slave....."

Understood.

As for cuckolding, well that may be handled differently.

"From now on, you're not going to be involved if I decide to have sex with someone else, slave...."

"How do you mean, Mistress?."

"I'm not necessarily going to tell you,  is what I mean.  Maybe there will be nights when I just don't come home....."

Ouch.

She's also been speculating on who to have sex with, with an eye to someone who I would find particularly humiliating.....

"Maybe M, your former law partner slave.....I think he's always fancied me.  Plus he's taller than you. Bigger hands might mean a bigger cock....I might find yours no longer so appealing."

Rest assured much of  this talk has occurred between the sheets, and fueled some rather intense fucking these last few days.

Mistress has also been in consultation with our Western Correspondent, who seems to have played a moderating influence on her wrath.  WC, maybe you should contribute some thoughts on how Mistress should discipline her slave in the months to come?

With this crack down in effect, I suspect there will be some more "blog-worthy" moments to share with our readers in the weeks to come.

So there's that.....


5 comments:

  1. WC here

    I am very happy you 2 nuts are working things out

    And you were a dumb ass Mick but you know that

    I would be happy to recommend some punishment:)

    Let me know Molly.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick- sorry to hear about the trouble on the home front. Daily spankings and significantly increased cage time sounds like how a trust issue would be handled in our house too. Glad to see you back writing - always enjoy what you share. FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to "see" you, Mick! Was wondering about you all.
    We all make mistakes, and i am glad that Molly has taken things under control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just checking in, and here you are in a heap of trouble. I sure hope Molly will take pity on you and let you out to play once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she reconsiders keeping you out of the loop. Communication is vital in a cuckold relationship.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: