Sunday, April 15, 2018

Reunion Sex? Or Enforced Abstinence?

Slave's been visiting my mid-30's daughter in the Big Apple these last 48 hours. It's been good to see her and my earnest son-in-law, and to enjoy some theatre with her.  And yet.....I'm longing to return to boring old River City to rejoin Mistress.

She's been passing the time there with friends, and, last night, the Dowager Domme (her mother). And while she's still justifiably pissed with me, she's been lenient as well.

"You don't have to wear the cage when you're visiting your daughter, slave.  But no touching!"

"No problem, Mistress. I am replenishing my natural juices and awaiting my chance to have reunion sex with you....."

"If you're lucky....."

"Understood, Mistress."

"But I do want you in the cage when you get home....."

"Yes, Mistress....."

On the other hand, she has not been completely orgasm free in my absence.

First, she reported some flirting with some local artists at a gallery opening on Friday night.

"I think they wanted me slave, but I was with a friend, and not quite ready for that sort of thing."

But Saturday morning?

"I used the Magic Wand, slave..... I was due......"

"What were you thinking about, Mistress?


"Not you, slave.... actually some woman on woman action......"

Hmmm..... there's a twist. Hopefully she's not giving ip on cocks alltogher.

I may not get out of that cage tonight after all.


1 comment:

  1. This could be a new chapter Mick. Cuckolded by a woman instead of a man. It’s kind of a hot idea...especially if she’s not as lenient on the cage time. You’d better enjoy your freedom now— the future could be all strap-ons and a crop or two. FF

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: