Saturday, April 21, 2018

Mistress's Old Boyfriend

Mistress had her rendezvous with that old college boyfriend on Thursday afternoon. The guy who introduced her to bondage at their small, midwestern liberal arts college back in the day.

Of course, slave could only imagine how things were going. She had called while on her way to the airport. Earlier that morning she had asked me (rhetorically) what she should wear.

"You could ask him, Mistress", I helpfully suggested.

"I'm not doing that slave....don't want to give him any ideas."

This was going to be a reunion after 30 years, following an ugly breakup.  But the two former lovers had reconnected....and flirted....via facebook messenger for several months.  They had even traded some revealing photos.  So there was a bit of sexual tension in the air as Mistress headed across the bridge to meet him at an airport hotel bar during his brief day trip to River City.

Of course, slave was at work, all caged up. Speculating......

Mistress went dark for a while. I headed home, and with her permission, de-caged so I could take a bike ride on a rare warm afternoon.

At around 6:30 I got a brief message....

"Home in 15....."

And she was, waltzing into our bedroom in her black leather dress, showing a good deal of bare leg.  She had made a fashion selection that must have made a compelling impression.

"he said I looked ravishing, slave.....better than the photos I shared."

Of course he did. But what else happened?

"It was interesting to see him, slave. He clearly wants me. But....he's married. I'm not messing with someone's husband."

"Of course, you are no threat to his marriage," I countered, playing devil's advocate a bit.

"No, I wouldn't be. But those are my rules."

"So did he put any moves on you, Mistress?"

"There was a brief kiss, slave.  But I didn't give him a chance for any other shenanigans. "

"And was that a turn on for you?"

"It was.... a little......"

Since then, she's reported on a number of further texts from FBF. All in the tone of "are you attracted to me? Can't we explore further?"  Their meeting had clearly turned his reunion ardor up a notch. But what about Mistress?

She seems  flattered, but also holding her ground. I suppose we will see where this goes. But at least it was her slave who got to worship and enjoy some early evening sexual indulgence after FBF stoked Mistress's flame.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: