Sunday, April 29, 2018

Our Western Correspondent Takes to the Links

Mistress and slave have been enjoying a laid back weekend here in River City, getting ready for a big family wedding and related events in the coming weeks. While there hasn't been any recent cuckolding here in recent weeks, there has been plenty of worship, conventional sex, and cropping to remind slave of his "place" and the error of his ways.  

But today's blog features some hard core reporting from our Western Correspondent, who seems to be spending a lot of time chasing a little white ball these days:

Well I think I should lighten things up around here (social commentary to follow:) .

I usually play golf at two courses in the Denver metro area because I buy seasons passes at those two courses

It's like skiing.... a lift ticket at Vail is about $160.00 per day...........a season pass (if purchased in Denver) is about $600.00

So it is interesting to note the difference between the two courses

One course is in the southern suburbs of Denver

Mostly white, mostly older, most good guys and gals, most pretty good golfers (think blue and black no moguls), most nice people

The other course is an historic Denver course     (They are both public courses by the way)

The demographic is quite different

In Denver I usually play with a bunch of younger kids ....

Some are ex high school or college players  (very good players) think 300 yard drives right down the middle

Some suck..........

But have a lot of fun playing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think snowboarders

Never seen anybody smoking a blunt at the suburban course

But Sunday I was playing with three young kids (two guys and a gal) and she was an ex-olympic mogul skier

Its true............I happen to know her name ............(and btw .........she could hit it really  hard for a lady)

On the biggest stage in the world she did a corked 360's in the middle of a black diamond mogul run!!!!!!

I was very fucking impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I ski raced for years with chick skiers............  they are a tough breed!

She was my hero for the day!!!!!!

All three were good golfers

So..............we walk up to the 9th tee and there are two groups waiting to hit

Both groups were sharing some joints

So ............  our group walks up and they kindly offer us a hit or two

Now ...........here is the funny thing about Colorado today........

Every single person asked what is it?

Sativa? Indica? Hybrid? Flower? Kief? Oil? Shake? 

Most declined not because they didn't want a hit...............but because it was not their brand!!!!!!

I understand.......  (I will never drink a Bud or vote for a republican)

But the times they are a changing

And we can learn a lot from these kids..............

Keep it real my friends

WC

Thanks, WC.  I'm sure these youngsters were happy to have a grizzled old veteran on hand to show them how it's done. Hope that lady boarder didn't get so distracting that it threw you off your game! And thanks for the photos!



2 comments:

  1. We here

    If I could golf as good as John Daley I would proudly claim that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And btw I think that picture of the stripper on the green maybe one of my own!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: