Sunday, March 25, 2018

Would You Trust Mark Zuckerberg with Your Cockshot?

"So the old boyfriend sent me a cock shot, Slave,"

"Hmmmm...... what was that like?"

"Funny, I don't recognize it. I guess I wasn't all that focused when I was only 20...."

Apparently Mistress's small liberal arts college did not offer "Comparative Male Sexual Organs 101".

"Maybe he's had a transplant. Traded up for a larger model?"

"I suppose.  Here, you take a look....."

She tilted the face of her I-phone in my direction, giving me a glance at a relatively slender male body, reclining, his seemingly large cock stretched flat across a seemingly flat belly.  It made me wonder.... was it erect, or not? Mine would be poking upward if erect. Ah well. I guess every one is a little different, isn't it.

"Did he send you that by text, Mistress?"

"No .... facebook messenger....."

"Hmmm..... not sure I would trust facebook with something like that. It's probably already in Steve Bannon's in-box.  Maybe even Putin's."

"I agree, slave..... a little odd."

"So what did you tell him about his picture, Mistress....."

"I said it looked hot slave....."

I suppose one has to say something like that, if only to keep the tease alive. I mean, you can't really say...."I've seen better", or "I don't remember it looking like that back in the day."

2 comments:

We Love your comments.... please join in: