Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Slave Gets a Once Over

The cold and damp descended on River City yesterday. All that rain that fell on our Texas friends has crossed onto the heartland leaving us chilled and sodden.

Of course, there is an upside..... Mistress broke out her black tights after our wake-up sex, taunting me and presumably all red blooded guys she encountered during the day as she made her rounds.

As for me, I dodged cage status for the day because I had an appointment with the dermatologist. And it turned out I was fortunate to go cageless.

This MD was a rather fetching woman of Iranian descent in her 30's, and had a bit of Domme in her.  She had black (seemingly) leather pants tucked into black knee high boots, and a charmingly exotic accent.

On the other hand, slave was told by her nurse / assistant to strip to my undies and slide into one of those thread bare "robes" that ties behind your neck, making this old slave seem rather naked and vulnerable once the Doctor and her assistant returned to the room. She worked her way over my body - back, chest, legs, even toes, identifying a few areas the circled for "further study".  Then she turned to my"groin area".

"If you don't mind could you drop your underwear, Mr. Collins?"

Heck, what choice did I have? She was the expert, and I came for her expertise. (I guess that didn't cum out the way I wanted....).

She gave my ass the once over. Fortunately, Mistress had not used that hard wooden back scratcher on me over the weekend.  Nothing of interest made her poke or probe there.

Then she returned to my front, squatting a bit to get a closer look.

Fortunately, I did not have a hard steel cage to interfere with her examination. Mistress will be happy to know that she did keep her hands to herself, asking me to push my "package" to the right and the left so she could check out those creases at the apex of my thighs.

Fortunately, there was nothing going on down there that seemed out of the ordinary. And I mean that both in terms of skin anomalies and involuntary physical reactions to her close scrutiny.

Since there were a few patches that she wanted to biopsy for safety sake, slave had to sit there for another 40 minutes or so in my skivies as the nurse and my Iranian Domme numbed and carved me, using what looked like a mini paring knife to skin me here and there.

I'm sure somewhere in the kinky blog-o-sphere you can find a fetish involving dermatological skinning as foreplay..... but quite frankly it was much more fun to go home at the end of the day, watch Mistress peal away those black tights to her knees and put my lips and tongue to their highest and best use.

2 comments:

  1. My hat's off to you Mick. You're one of the few who could find a kinky Domme physician in leather pants who tells you what to do with your privates in the presence of her "assistant!"

    Guess she doesn't have to adhere to a dress code either!

    Thanks for the thorough post op report :)

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similarly, I recently found myself in the Doc's office for a very specific removal of a very specific bump. Seem that when you have particularly bumps on your scrotum, they can get in the way of the more vigorous fucking that one might like. And while companies make their artificial cocks with all sorts of bumps and ridges, this boy (and his woman) don't like the irritation that was being caused.

    So, while the Doctor himself wasn't a big deal - he was a great big cut up cracking jokes about all things. No, not him, but the trainee... I suppose even female urologists need to see all the male patients too, which makes sense. But I have to wonder if they two of them weren't leaving me in the exam room "waiting for the bleeding to stop" just to see if I would give in to the thoughts in my head after having a doc and the trainee fully examining my package, looking at any and all the bumps in the area... "I bet he gets hard in the first minute... " "I think it's going to take him two minutes..." side wagers being placed by the nurses and assistants in the office... all of them watching from some hidden camera...

    I do have to say, it was a good effort in self control that I never DID get hard while they were in, though there was a little bit of bloodflow to the area in the exam time.

    Still, my current practice has a majority women physicians and I have no problem with that.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: