Friday, October 16, 2015

Exit Strategy?

It's been a somewhat tumultuous week here at the UCTMW World HQ.

Slave has been involved in a bit of a political uprising in town. Mistress got some nasty text messages from an angry operative as a result of my "acting out". She was not pleased, and for good reasons. My loud mouth had given her unnecessary grief.

"Maybe I should just head out to our SW hideaway for a few weeks slave, until all this stuff passes."

Who could blame her. But I sure hope she sticks around. I would miss her terribly. Plus, She might put me in the cage and take the key with her for the duration.

Some of our readers will be pleased to learn that  I was in my cage all day Tuesday when this happened, actually until around 10 pm, because my older daughter was over to watch the big "debate". But I have been  uncaged since Tuesday night,  because I biked to work. (At least the incentive of going cageless is good for my fitness!)

Wednesday evening our daughter was away, and with an empty nest, Mistress was free to "lower the boom". Or, in this case, what she lowered onto my ass, with a snap of her wrist ,was that nasty long wooden back scratcher that has become her preferred punishment tool .

"You're getting ten, slave...."

And I did.

Ouch.

Afterwards, slave made amends with some attentive devotion to those alluring clean shaven folds.  Hopefully I have atoned, and will pay closer attention to Mistress's warning that I more judiciously wag my tongue in the next few weeks.

Well if my tongue is  wagging, we all know where it should be, right?

In the meantime, Mistress wondered if we should pull down the blog, as an extra security measure, just in case our political foes start poling around for dirt.

We are holding off on that for now, but don't be surprised if we go "on the lam" sometime soon, at least for a while, until the coast is somewhat clearer.


10 comments:

  1. If you do go silent then i for one will miss the blog, always a nice way of distracting me for a few minutes from work

    I was just over in the good ole US of A and did not hear one person bring up any politics (the big debate as you mentioned) which was a lovely surprise seeing as for some reason all Americans ask me where i stand......i say republican as it gets under there skin and makes them go talk to someone else lol

    Glad to hear the chastity cage is back in abundance also :)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chastity device is now Diane's preferred tool of choice to keep me in line. She has a different preferred tool for something else also.

    If you "go on the lam", who's going to provide Mistress with encouragement to use the cage more often?

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't go on the lam. Enjoy your blog.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your support!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading your blog is part of my daily wakeup ritual so i, for one, would be very sad to see it go dark. But obviously you need to preserve your privacy.

    Deni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Hope things are working out there. Meaning, sometimes Mistress has freed ya, your butt is healing, and you have toned down your outbursts :) Perhaps She could add some soap so so you'll remember next time? (gosh, i should be more careful. We subs should stick together...) Hope She doesn't go to the HW without you, leaving you caged and to deal with the mess. sara e

    ReplyDelete
  7. makes me wonder what you said!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I hope you don't have to close your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have only just started reading your terrific blog, I hope it does not have to go away. I love your posts, I find your commitment to writing inspiring. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: