Thursday, October 29, 2015

Back to Back Cage Days

Those of you who have been lobbying for more cage time should pat yourselves on the back today.

It was rainy here yesterday. And cold. So no bike ride to work. Mistress pounced, reminding me that my excuses had run out.

"I do have to go to a public building on the way to work, Mistress.... they may have a metal detector."

But she quickly reminded me that was what my plastic, back up cage is for.  It's a CB 3000 model, and its "moving parts" can tend to pinch and snag pubes, leading to some uncomfy moments beyond having to sit to pee.  But I knew that was no real excuse.

"Yes, Mistress...."

Fortunately, Mistress hasn't required me to decorate my cage, like this one.


As it turned out the pinching was not too distracting, and Mistress popped me loose when I got home.

Today I have to drive to work, even though the rain has stopped. She reminded me of my obligation. before we settled into bed last night.

"Another cage day, slave."

We have a social event after work, that could go on for a while. But I will be home before hand, So I guess the big question is whether I get sprung loose before or afterwards.

5 comments:

  1. Diane takes great delight at those social occasions where we mingle around and She knows I'm locked. Perverse isn't it? As for the pinching you describe, you have to make sure you have the right size ring and you also need more "practice."

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Locked before, during and after... of course, Mick. Perhaps Molly could use the degrees of eagerness with which you worship her clean shaven folds to determine whether or not she should release you...

    Anyway, the real reason for commenting was to pass this link along. I think you'll wish to be free of the cage while you view it.

    http://oh-my-legging.tumblr.com

    HH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the tip, Harry. rest assured my degree of devotion is already at its apex!

      Mick

      Delete
  3. It appears you weren't locked when you wrote this, yet you were already concerned about when you'd be released from your cage. A little selfish maybe?

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I need to live more in the moment, Diane.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: