Saturday, October 10, 2015

Re-Balancing the Sex Scales

Sure, we had an unscheduled abstinence Wednesday this week.

But what goes around comes around.

It turns out that Friday was an embarrassment of sex riches for Mistress. And her slave can't complain either.

I was forced to drive to work Friday because of an interview I had to do at a local TV station. Hard to arrive there all sweaty and in my riding shorts. Without any excuses, Mistress made sure I was under lock and key for the day. But before she closed the lock there was some lovely wake up sex, with her work-a-day cock in a particularly avid state because of the hard steel ring that embraced her /my cock and balls.

(Side note: I wonder what my TV audience would think if they knew the guy on their flat screen trying to amuse and persuade them was wearing a steel contraption in his pants.  And are the guys behind the anchor desk, or maybe on the Presidential debate stage under comparable restraint? If so, which ones?)

Then there was a drop by at her Slave's office for some pre-lunch worship.  Mistress had a lunch engagement downtown, and was generous enough to leave enough time before lunch for me to sink to my knees on my office floor to get a little appetizer before my own lunch.  It's still pretty warm here in River City, so Mistress was still in bare legs mode, making it easy for her to simply slide out of her black panties, spread her legs, and let her slave do what he does best.

Then, at the end of the day, there was some bonus activity in the UCTMW Executive Suite.  Fortunately, our lovely "college grad looking to start the next phase of her life" had evening plans. She was leaving as I was pulling into the driveway.

Mistress had a determined glint in her eye when I climbed the stairs and found her on my bed.

"We're all alone, slave..... please get out my supplies...."

Of course, she was referring to her strap-on and lube. She had mentioned the possibility of an ass fucking during our mid-day worship. Apparently it was not just idle conversation.

Slave knows when to follow orders, and I quickly retrieved her chosen tools.

But something was still missing.

"Have you found the riding crop yet, slave?"

Oops.

I had forgotten to look since last Friday.

"Then I guess we just have to go back to that hard wooden back scratcher slave....."

Ouch.  I hate that thing. remember my splotchy ass from last week?

Mistress seemed torn though.

"I'm not sure you really deserve it this week slave.  You've been much better at paying me attention, probably because of the punishment you got last Friday. But if I don't keep it up....then maybe you revert to bad behavior?"

It's a classic disciplinarian dilemma, isn't it? Spare the rod....blah, blah, blah.

Mistress found the prudent middle path.

"Get in position, slave.....I'm only going to give you three strokes this week to encourage you to keep up the good work...."

Though that damn thing sure stings, 3 strokes was more than tolerable.

Then we went onto the main course, with Mistress mounting me from behind, and seemingly enjoying her thrusts into my accepting orifice, culminating in a rather dramatic cum.

Very cathartic for both of us.

Afterwards we snuggled a bit, then Mistress allowed me to take my reward in a more traditional way.

As you might expect, we certainly slept well last night!






2 comments:

  1. Mick,

    It would be very disappointing if you're not keeping track of your time in chastity this month because there appears to be quite a bit of progress being made on that front.

    i'm also thinking how your TV interview would make a great promotion for male chastity devices. Something like "One of these men is locked in chastity. Can you guess which one it is?" Close it out it a cute little slogan like "The Jailbird - Only your Mistress has to know."

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick- sounded like you had a good day. Too funny,.. now i'll be watching everyone on TV, wondering who is locked up under their slacks! :)
    i'd lost the paddle here (really!) and relocated it just in time for my birthday spanking. Lucky me... i think.
    Glad you got the extra fun in last night with the lovely coed away. Hope you found the lube. ;)
    Yes, i guess as terri alludes, there could be some interesting questions at the upcoming debates. i know one we'd all ask.
    sara e

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: