Friday, March 14, 2014

Tights Hit the Post-Season

It's not exactly March Madness, but the cold snap that drove River City temperatures back into the teens, after a brief taunting from spring, had one upside: extending tights season here for just a few more days.

Ol' Mick has a bit of a tights fetish, as our most loyal readers have come to learn. So anything that adds a few days of twisted fun to my sometimes tedious work-a-day life can't be all that bad, can it?

Yesterday Mistress was dressing for work, after our satisfying wake-up sex, and seemed torn.

"It's 19 outside Slave? Can't decide - pants, or tights?"

Well she knew what my answer would be. And she even wriggled into my favorites: the peek-a-boo variety with the convenient, worship ready aperture.

The sad part is that I only got a brief sighting of her before we headed off in different directions: black skirt, ending above the knee, black tights, and black boots to finish the look. I'm sure she was turning more than a few heads through the course of her busy day. And a few texts she sent only primed my pump for some post work day worship.

Fortunately, she obliged her Slave, keeping those tights on for this photo op, some worship with my head parked at just the right strategic spot, and even slept in the tights, allowing me to sidle up to them through the night.

Very distracting!

I suspect I will get a little more fodder for my fetish when I rejoin her in bed, momentarily.

3 comments:

  1. If the tights get you all sexually worked up, it wouldn't be a bad idea to be locked up "momentarily"....until your back in Mistress' line of sight.

    Just an idea.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when taking photos it's very hard to violate the "no touch" rule, Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. WC here

    Another hot pic Molly!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: