Monday, March 17, 2014

Leprechauns in Bondage


That got your attention didn't it? And what better way to celebrate a kinky St. Patrick's Day than some kinky characters steeped in Gaelic folk lore. Sadly, I must
leave such fiction to our friend 'Nilla. But then she might have the poor little fellas' imprisoned and impaled by a horny space alien with an alarming resemblance to  a giant squid. Of course, maybe the Leprechaun turns the tables:



Sadly, St. Patrick's Day got off to a slow start for this Ol' Irish Slave. Mistress had one of those ridiculous 8 am meetings to start her week, leaving wake-up sex on hold. Well, at least for me. But since it remains unseasonably chilly here in River City, she did slither into her peek-a-boo tights and make herself available for what she referred to as some quick but effective "drive by worship" before heading out the door in the pre-dawn hour. Hopefully my quick but potent "lick of the Irish" gave Mistress a little something to think about as she sat around the conference room table with all those boring guys this morning.

As for me: I have elected to forego the annual stag dinner for the friendly sons this year. No tuxedo. No open bar and "Buffet Erin". No tedious speeches and boring old guys to make small talk with while eating over cooked beef.  No Men's choir singing "Danny Boy". Instead I am hoping the "luck of the Irish" means I get lucky tonight.

If not, I might end up as testy as this guy:


5 comments:

  1. Well now, tell us more about Buffet Erin?

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. basically, it's all the shrimp and cheese you can eat. Goes well with the Guinness and the Jamieson.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leprechauns in chastity might have been a catchier title, and would certainly have raised my expectations that you were going to spend "Lá Fhéile Pádraig" locked up. Or maybe you just don't want to admit that you're in the cage, and that's the reason you didn't attend your annual chauvinistic gathering :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. WC here

    Wow Mick

    That is the first annual Irish gathering you have missed since I started reading

    Some of them involving cuckolding if I recall

    My take

    Better off home with Molly!

    Now Suzanne

    I wouldn't call those type of gatherings chauvinistic.....

    I would call them a boring gathering of stupid white men

    Generally speaking of course

    Seriously

    No woman in her right mind would want to be there anyway

    Kind of like country clubs...

    Now its true I just re upped my golf club membership

    But that is a whole different thing

    Golf is sacred and besides

    We let the ladies play with us!

    The modern man

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're both right. It's a chauvinistic gathering of boring white guys. It's good to go every now and then if only to remind folks that I'm still alive.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: