Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patrick's Day CounterProgramming.

Coming home early to Mistress last night was a lovely alternative to the annual gathering of stuffy white guys drinking too much. Sure there was a little wine with the dinner I whipped up for her, but not pints of Guinness and little glasses of Jamieson, neat. Plus I didn't have to worry about finding all the studs for my tux.

And Mistress was more than obliging.

She even made sure to keep her "peek-a-boo" tights on for some post work worship, followed by some long and leisurely love making in the her executive suite. And while I may have broken a long standing Collins family tradition of not drinking too much in honor of some dude who had a phobia for snakes.

There's nothing wrong with starting a new family tradition.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the gathering just wasn't the same without you but your slave talents were put to much better use.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: