Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cold Night at the UCTMW World HQ

Our devoted readers will be happy to know that my modified plastic cage was able to slide through the high security at the local federal office building yesterday. I must admit that when I stepped through the scanner, with the crackerjack security guard monitoring me for suspicious behavior, I had a little flutter of anxiety about whether they had upgraded the standard metal detector to something more "all seeing". But I got the quick wave through, and all was well.

Fortunately, there was none of that annoying pinching that the parts of the CB 6000 can sometimes induce when you sit down. Nothing like squirming while doing performance art.

Mistress did check in with me via phone around 5 pm. She was on her way over to her lover's house for their "date night". She wanted to make sure my cage was still tightly affixed, and I promised to shoot a photo for her when I got home to show that the plastic lock had not been tampered with during my long day at the office.

I stopped by for a visit with my cute grandchildren, and was thankful that there was not too much bouncing on my lap. By 8:15 pm  I was home, and got a text from Mistress that she and her lover now were headed out for dinner.

Hmmm..... that meant they had about 3 hours to "take care of business".

"You must be famished, Mistress."

"Starved..... been very busy since I got here...."

I did shoot her a photo of my cage cock, that probably provided a little entertainment over starters. Would Mistress show her lover her husband's predicament?  I doubt it, but....

Not long after I got a response indicating that I could now "free" myself.

That was a relief. It's hard to sleep in those contraptions, though I suspect some of our readers think I should simply "man up" and endure a little discomfort now and then. Mistress checked in via phone at around 10 pm, letting me know that she would be spending the night and not to wait up for her. She and her lover were going into extra innings. Or would that be overtime?

As it turned out it was a cold night here.... though the snow they were warning about has yet to materialize. I sorely missed the warm body of my beloved next to me through the night. Mistress texted at around 6:15 this morning:

"Awake. Going to do round three.... then home by 9..."

Sadly, I will be long gone for work by then....no one will be here to greet Mistress and offer a soothing tongue to minister to those well utilized clean shaven folds.

Hopefully she'll allow me a chance to remedy that this evening.

3 comments:

  1. WC here

    Poor Mick....

    But at least you got through secirity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    Nothing like cuckolding when the sub is locked up. It's the best.

    I'm thinking there's a market for more comfortable CB's. My own sub is starting to whine more than usual. Maybe we should come up with the CB-10000 - "guaranteed to keep the pampered house slave comfortable."

    Always the sexual entrepreneur,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Suzanne. There has to be something that would do the job but not be quite so pinchy . Although I suspect a little occasional discomfort is part of the mental aspect of a good chastity device. otherwise you'd forget it was there.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: