Saturday, March 8, 2014

Peek-A -Boo Tights Make a Cameo Appearance

Here in River City, spring seemed  to arrive at long last yesterday. the snow is almost all melted away, and the thermometer breached 50 for the first time in what seems like ages.

Mistress was dressing for some work engagements and seemed torn: is tights' season over (frowny face from her Slave), or is this the very end of tights' season?

Instead she compromised: "just for you Slave, I'll wear my peek-a-boo tights....."

We had planned on some socializing after work, and there would be a chance for some discrete semi-public worship if we played our cards right.

But.... Mistress had a particularly stressful day, so at around 5 pm we canned our after work plans and headed home. 

All was not lost though..... when Slave got home, there she was lounging on our bed. Her black silk nightie was on, but her peek-a-boo tights remained on too.

It wasn't long before Slave had stripped off his own work clothes, and had my lips and tongue hard at work, hoping to relieve some of the stress that Mistress had over-piled up during her day.

And after I had induced one lovely cum with my oral attention.... Mistress was happy to return the favor.  First she instructed me to insert that white plastic aneros though....

"I want a particularly hard cock, Slave...."

And after she teased it with those soft and deft hands, I was given license to take my pleasure from her, my cock plunging into her clean shaven folds, through the convenient aperture in those sexy black tights.

It (almost) made me regret that winter is finally releasing it's stranglehold on the heartland!

4 comments:

  1. "..there would be a chance for some discreet semi-public worship if we played our cards right."

    As the WC would say...WTF? Can you expound a little bit on this?

    Anyway, sound like you had a lovely dinner.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Yea WTF?

    Very hot post U2 nuts!

    The likes those tights too

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I need to get me a pair of those tights! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D

    poor Mick...tights season is almost over!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: