Thursday, March 27, 2014

SW Bound

I can hear the groans already. (Or it might be more eye rolling from the complacent cuckolders over at All Mine.)

Yes, Mistress and her devoted slave are headed once again to our SW hideaway to catch the tail end of the ski season and some early spring high altitude rays. (Watch here for some risque sunbathing pics over the next few days, you HNT afficianados).

We're parked at DFW airport, waiting once again for our connecting flight, giving slave a little time to post an update.

You will be happy to know that Mistress stepped out again last night for a little bon voyage action with her lover.

"He wanted me to spend the night, Slave....but...."

She did have another ridiculously early meeting this morning. So she came home to me. I was grateful to have her back in our bed at the UCTMW World HQ by 10:30 pm or so. And although she apparently had her fair share of action, I was rewarded for staying awake  by an opportunity for some after action worship.

"Don't you want a taste, Slave?"

Who could resist.

I took my time savoring her clean shaven folds, which were somewhat damper and more pliant than I might find on a typical graze after a day apart.

I made sure to savor my opportunity, using tongue and lips to slowly work Mistress up to her final cum of the evening.

Of course, she had no need for the work-a-day cock at that point. And that early morning meeting precluded a chance for some pre-travel wake up sex.  But I suspect there will be more than a few opportunities to make up for my sad denial (another 40 hours of abstinence, all in one week!) over the next ten days in our version of paradise.

Patience has it's reward.

3 comments:

We Love your comments.... please join in: