Thursday, March 13, 2014

Our Western Correspondent Moonlights for Consumer Reports

-->

But Because Consumer Reports insists on punctuation, you're reading it here. At least he sent a selfie along!

(DENVER) Well legal pot has been here for over two months


Guess what?

The sky has not fallen  yet

I don't think.....

Our dusty old  cow town seems just the same to me

Haven't seen any crazed pot heads running around creating anarchy  

Course I don't get out much

Nevertheless I have been doing diligent research on behalf of my employers 

UCTMW

Took a little break to visit our Russian friends in Sochi

And held up in Vegas for a few days to let Mick cool down about some bills I ran up in Russia

But

I have been researching !!!!

So here is my take

LEGAL POT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

All the peeps you meet in the stores are so friendly and cool

Everybody is smiling

Course the people running the stores are happy

They are getting fucking rich!

But all the customers are laughing and joking

I frequent a store near DU

A local University

The customers range from college kids to the retired crowd with plenty of very rich folks thrown in too

And they all talk and socialize together

Very very cool actually......

Now for the products

Course you have your garden variety bud

Sold by the gram $25

1/8 ounce $60 and so on and so forth

They sell sativa  an "upper buzz"

Indiga a "sleepy buzz"

And a hybrid of the two....  for you independent's out there who can't decide which party to vote for

I guess

Then there are the "edibles"

These range from pills to candy of all sorts

Gummy bears, totsie roles, gum, chocolates, hard candies, basically anything 

And then you have your brownies, cookies, fudges, protein bars, granola bars, fiber bars

See you can get high and be regular

So there Jamie Lee Curtis! 

Very interesting are the drinks

They come in resealable bottles

Soft drinks, sports drinks, fruit drinks, you name it

Think the connivence store  drink case's and you basically have it

They also sell drops, additives and this stuff in a straw that you mix with water

And that is just in my little store

Very very cool

Now there is a lot of controversy about how much THC is in these edibles 

The Denver Post is testing them and running a story about the various companies products

And how some companies product have very little THC in them

For example one company advertised 100 mg in their candy

The Post found their product actually had  .75 mg per candy

This caused the WC to say WTF?????         Suzanne:)

They are basically making and breaking companies 

And I say

God bless you Denver Post!!!!

I have purchased a couple of edibles that did not make the poor old WC high at all!!!!!

Shame you .........you frauds, you charlatans, you hucksters !!!!

Well so much for my little rant.....

All transactions are basically in $20 increments 

$5 at the least

No change and taxes are included

Cash only 

No credit cards cause the owners can't get bank accounts

These guys are rolling up to State Treasury with a pistol on the seat and 50K in a bag to pay their taxes

But you know the State is loving those tax dollars

But I know you are asking

Does the poor old WC think the pot is medicinal????

Not being a doctor

I don't know

But I say try some

You will be happier

Whatever ails you.......

Your intrepid reporter

WC

5 comments:

  1. I suspect that once other states see the amount of money rolling into state coffers from the taxes on marijuana, more and more states will magically see the light of legalization.

    As for medicinal, I think it's a crime that marijuana isn't available at every pharmacy for people with seizures or chronic pain. There is no way it could be any more addictive or have any more side effects that the drugs advertised on television commercials!

    Great report, WC, and I love your selfie!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work WC. Hope you're compensated appropriately.

    And you're beard looks much better with the hair color in it.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. WC here

    Glad you guys like my new hair doo.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That THC must really make hair grow fast. Is it the high altitude?

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  5. WC here

    No Mick I went to Kingston to get my new hair doo

    At sea level.....

    Didn't you get the bill from Rastaman?

    His address is:

    13454 Too High Street

    Kingston Jamaica 85764

    Just drop him a note

    He will provide the bill

    Now we did spend some time with some crazy hot Jamaican lady sprinters

    Wow!!!

    Those gals have crazy hot gams....

    And

    Great asses I might add

    They do vaginal weight lifting daily

    Check it out on Huff Po

    Got to go

    They want me to work out with anal weight lifting

    Dude

    The things I do for this company.....

    The soon to have something stuffed up his ass

    WC

    We had a great time in Jamaica my man Mick

    Rasta and rock on my friend







    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: