Wednesday, February 14, 2018

V-Day Eve Cuckolding

Here in River City, Mistress and slave will be celebrating V-Day with some wake-up sex this morning, and a trip to Mistress’s favorite ice cream parlor after work this evening. Mistress has a sweet tooth for the ages, and slave knows that it is a direct channel to her heart (and other body parts!)

Slave must admit that I am particularly horny this V-Day morning. After the cuckold tease here last night. 

While slave was dining with his cute grandkids, Mistress had plans to entertain her new prospect, S.  As I was cooking a meal to go, she was laying out a platter with some cheese, crackers and raspberries and taking it upstairs to our living room.

As I was pulling down our driveway, S was pulling up. He gave me a polite wave as we passed in the street. No doubt he’s still a little confused about the guy who gives his wife a “free pass”, with a twinkle in his eye.

I told Mistress that when I got home I would chill in our lower level so as not to interrupt her mojo if things were going well.  No doubt they heard me opening the door down below, because Mistress called down to me that they were “just talking.”  Nevertheless, I let them continue on, catching up on some Olympic downhill.

At some point Mistress called me up, and I sat with them for a bit. S had “loosened up” to the extent that he was now sitting next to Mistress on the couch. He clearly seemed more relaxed with the both of us, compared to that dinner about 10 days ago when he was more in “job interview” mode.

It was getting later now, so slave excused himself, heading back downstairs. Things quieted down after that, suggesting that more than “chit chat” was going on. About 30 minutes later, Mistress was down the stairs, showing S to the door. We then headed up to our bedroom.

“So what happened there, Mistress?”

“Some pretty hot making our, slave…..I think he was disappointed when I cut things off….”

“Details?”

“He wanted me standing up, and there was some kissing, a little fondling through my clothes…. That sort of thing.” 

(BTW, I think he kept his shirt on, unlike the couple to the right.)

“So how was it, Mistress?”

“Good slave…..he clearly knows what he’s doing…..”

“That’s always important.  Did he leave you squirming, Mistress?”

“He did slave…..so how about some worship?”

Slave can take a hint, so made sure Mistress did not have to go to sleep with an edge to cut.  On the other hand, I was left hanging, despite a rather attentive cock.

“It won’t hurt you to wait until morning, slave…..”

“Of course not, Mistress….”
In the meantime, our would be Olympic Correspondent is still off task>  Here is his latest from the road, somewhere in the south Pacific:





Sorry I missed your call boss, I was getting a massage from this gorgeous little Chinese lady

WHAT HANDS!

But I did get your bothersome message on my phone

Yes its true that the $32,000.00 bill you received did not include all the cost of the trip, as you correctly point out that was just for the airfare for me and my (plus 1)

BUT I have good news!

Turns out that they have this thing called "scalping shit on the internet" web sight

Who knew?????????

I was able to unload our previous investments as follows:

1)  Mens downhill tickets         (paid $200 each and sold for $1,750.00 each)  I could go on and on but trust me I made plenty!  Remember we bought tickets for 23 events!

2)  And the honeymoon suite we bought at the Four Seasons................  Holy shit!  You wont believe what I sold that for

3)  Best of all Scalpingshitontheinternet.com told me that all the money would be returned to my Visa Card!!!!!!


        Let me be perfectly honest with you boss.................  I am a little embarrassed to tell you that I may have padded my expense account a little bit

        I confess that I bought a plate of peanut butter sandwiches for cute little bunch of waifs in Samoa.............They were so  adorable

        Nevertheless please deduct $21.43  (including tax and international fees) from my expense account.      

        There..............now I feel better 

And boss could you please wire transfer that extra cash?   Getting a little short out here.....

Yours truly as always boss,

WC

It looks like that massage was fun, WC. I'll get moving on that wire transfer. Hopefully, you won't mind being paid in bitcoin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: