Friday, February 9, 2018

Cage Night for Slave

If last night was a "date night" for Mistress, it was also (and not coincidentally) a cage night for slave.

As a commenter noted yesterday, Mistress did not indulge the notion of  a "free range" slave while she was out on a dinner date with her latest prospect - S.

Of course, none of this disrupted our basic routine here at the UCTMW World HQ. There was some hearty wake up sex yesterday morning, featuring some robust cock riding on Mistress's part. Both of us got home by about 4:30 pm' leaving time for a short nap and some worship before slave scrunched his "junk" into that new cage of mine.  Mistress was busy primping, leaving the house at around 6:30 pm for her dinner engagement. My competitive juices were stoked by her visage: all in black, including the tights that always get my motor running.

"How do I look, slave?"

"Hot. Mistress. I'm sure S will be impressed."

Slave was then off to my evening's engagement -- joining my daughter and her kids at a 2nd grade musical performance. fortunately the cage is comfortable enough to tolerate a 3 year old bouncing on my lap.

Mistress's plans for after dinner were up in the air.  Would she be bringing S home? Or was it a chaste dinner, and home early?  The jury was still out on whether there was an attraction worth kindling.

I was heading home, and texted Mistress at around 8 pm to give her a heads up.

"I'm still at the restaurant, slave...." was her terse response. I responded that I would chill in my lower level "office", leaving the living room open for her and S should they choose to stop here at the end of the evening.

Settling in in front of the TV for some Daily Show deferred viewing, slave stewed in his caged juices for about 90 minutes, without and word from Mistress.  She finally arrived home a little after 10 pm, sans S.

"So how did it go, Mistress?", I said after a greeting kiss.

"Good, slave..... he's a nice, interesting guy. A lot more interesting than the rest of the guys we've spent time with lately....."

"But you didn't bring him home...."

"No. I told him I needed to get up early tomorrow, and I do.  But he was a little disappointed. He clearly could have stayed out longer with me....."

Clearly, Mistress is taking this one slowly, which is prudent.

"Any chemistry, Mistress?"

"Well he did kiss me. In the garage after we left the restaurant....."

"And how was that, Mistress?"

"It was good, slave....."

Mistress was clearly playing her cards close to the vest. But the message was that the green light is still on with this prospect. (Hopefully that garage kiss didn't go like this: Oops.)

"He reminded me that we have lunch set for next Thursday....but he said he'd really like to get together before then."

"And?"

"I told him I would look at the schedule and see what I can do....."

We were upstairs in our bedroom by now. Mistress noticed the key to the cage in our bookcase.

"So how was the cage slave?"

"Tight, Mistress".

And it had gotten a little tighter in the last few minutes as I heard about Mistress's date night. Mistress handed me the key, the signal that I could take off my cage.  But I have a sense that if things continue to heat up with S, there may be more cage time in my future.




4 comments:

  1. So you are out at a second grade music recital with your daughter and grandchildren doing the "Grandfather scene" very nice. Meanwhile your wife, your daughter's mother and your grandchildren's grandmother is out trying to get fucked. She puts sex before her grandchildren's recital. Talk about screwed up priorities. Typical selfish woman.

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a matter of fact , Molly is my 2nd wife. We've been married more than 20 years. My grandkids are the children of a daughter I share with my first wife. My first wife was not at the 2nd grade play. But I'm sure she had a good excuse. But if the thought of a woman cuckolding her husband is offensive to you, you might want to read another blog.

      Mick

      Delete
    2. Don't find cuckolding offensive. I do find offensive that your present wife would place trying to get fucked above supporting grandchildren even if they are not "blood". Or does your wife not consider your daughter and her children from your previous marriage not "real children and grandchildren"? Does she only have time for the daughters and grandchildren she shares with you? Would she have gone to their recital or
      , instead, try to get fucked? Your first wife is equally callous for not attending the recital.










      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: