Monday, February 12, 2018

Our Olympic Reporter Is MIA.

Here in River City we had a chilly damp February weekend. We somehow survived with lots of time in bed, including a “two-fer” Saturday where Mistress tested her aging slave’s sexual stamina.  Thankfully, I passed the test with flying colors, so maybe she’ll keep me around for a while. Not that I need to be the sole source of her sexual satisfaction.  She has scheduled another get together with S for Tuesday evening, when I am joining my daughter and cure grandkids for dinner. 

“What’s the plan, Mistress?”

“I think I’m just going to invite him to hang out here, slave.”

“Well that should be a good test to see of he’ll make the first move?”

Of course after that kiss the other night, which Mistress admitted was  a turn on, my guess is he’s got it in him.  But we shall see.

In the meantime, we have this post from our Western Correspondent, reminding us of his cutting edge sports “reporting” at the last Winter Olympics:

Well it is the Winter Olympics again

Last time I was hanging out with Vlad,   Pussy Riot and Cossacks

All on Mick's dime, or so he said!!!

He was pissed when I turned in my very reasonable expense account

I still remember the eye bulging outrage he had at a modest expense to rent a Cossack horse for $5,000.00 to go to the party to watch the Cossacks whip Pussy Riot.

Why......... you would think I just robbed Fort Knox rather than pursing a breaking story,   come on boss.... give me a break this time

Nevertheless, here is my report:

Colorado rocks, this local kid from Dillon won the slope style and he is only 17 years old!!!    The Colorado ski racers and jumpers are expected  to do well as are the boarders and bombers.

Breaking News!  

Las Animas county in Southern Colorado reports the highest sale of Pot in the state?

Colorado officials appear baffled too, as nobody lives in Las Animas county

One republican state lawmaker was overheard saying "Maybe its the wild horses down there,,, you know the NRA has a good plan to shoot them all with AR 15s with 100 round mags!

Others speculated that it could be citizens from the states south of Colorado venturing into Colorado  to purchase horse meat.

We may never know the truth as the Denver Post is clearly fake news

Meanwhile boss I got to tell you a secret...............   I'not really in South Korea.......

Nope........ too chicken to go

Mexico is cool......... I can deal with bad hombres

But Mike Pence is in Korea ..............  the broken broken down old WC is not going there!

Good night from Craig Colorado!

The glad he never has to meet Mike Pence

WC

Thanks, WC. I’ve been to Animas Co. You need lots of THC to get thorough the day there. But my guess it’s folks driving over from Kansas to keep themselves going back in the bible belt.

But I am a little disappointed you are not covering this year's Winter Games. At the least, while there may be no Cossacks to cover, you could keep an eye out for costume malfunctions on the ice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: