Friday, February 10, 2017

Remembering a Friend....

Earlier this week we mentioned the All Mine blog, one of our  all time favorites, and it’s author Suzanne. We miss her. Our long time Western Correspondent adds these good words in Suzanne’s memory.

Well I thought I would write a few words about my late great friend Suzanne

Mick is right she was a pain in the ass New England fan

She had a crush on Brady

And Hoodie

She was a very successful business woman and college professor

Also very fucking KINKY!

Diane, she was much like you

Suzanne and I had regular e-mail conversations almost daily

She was very good friends with Mick

And Molly got a real kick out of her too  

She always had an opinion about everything

And

She managed her "boys" very well

Her husband Tim/Tammy was very devoted to her

And her lover Jay was too     (I know Molly don't end a sentence with a preposition!)

See Mick you thought I did't know any english!

Our good friend Donna was also very close to Tammy

We were all very sad when she passed on

Donna used to have an email link with Tammy and others

Donna I wish you the best although we haven't spoke in a while

Hope you have found your perfect Dom!

Suzanne helped to start the whole cuckolding blog scene

She wrote several articles to Mistress Millicent's blog

Very Kinky!

And also very kind

She was a good lady

RIP                 Mi Amiga....................

Miguel 


7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading Suzanne's blog and missed it. I'm saddened to learn that she is now not with us. Penney

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I first got interested in cuckolding, I really enjoyed her blog. A bit too extreme for me, but she wrote very well and kept things very exciting. I'm sorry for her passing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Jay and Tammy are okay. I realize this did not just happen but it was just now that I learned about it.

    Suzanne's blog was amazing. It was witty (a vastly under-rated quality in this little world) and imaginative. Suzanne's voice was unique--nothing generic or cliched. I'm sure she had many talents aside from her blogging, but she really shone at creating this extraordinary person in text. Wherever you were on the submission spectrum (or whether you just liked to read about the spectrum itself) one could find pleasure in her creativity.

    Given that Mick himself is a pretty witty guy, I'm not surprised he was such great friends with her. He, along with Tammy and Jay, and all Suzanne's other friends (real or virtual) have my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miguel,

    That was quite a tribute. And i'm sure when Diane reads this She will be grateful for the comparison!

    Wit is a scarcity on many of these kinky blogs for sure.

    i also never realized that Miguel was the Western Correspondent.

    Learn something every day :)

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess Our WC has had many homes de blog over the years.

      Mick

      Delete
  5. Suzanne's blog was an inspiration to Mistress and I along, with Dianne and Terri's blog, gave Mistress and I the impetus to start down our own Mistress and sissy route. So sorry to hear of her passing and hope that Tammy and Jay are coping as well as can be expected.

    Love, Deni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful tribute, it made me want to have known her. I hope you all find comfort and happy memories.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: