Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Mistress Over-Cummed.

As scheduled, Mistress's lover Jay joined her here at the UCTMW World HQ on Sunday night.  He arrived at around 6:30 pm as Mistress and slave were finishing the last episode of "Stranger Things", that odd, amusing Netflix horror series set in the 1980's. Jay indulged us as we finished the show, one he had seen already. When the show ended, with one of those hints at where the next season might go, Slave got Jay a beer and Mistress a glass of wine. Then slave got busy whipping up some dinner - roasted vegetables and grilled salmon, as Mistress and her lover got "reacquainted". Other than lunch the week before, it had been since Christmas that they had been able to get together.

We ate dinner in our living room, Mistress and Jay sitting side by side on the couch as slave sat in an adjoining chair. For desert, Mistress and Jay shared a rather elaborately decorated cup cake he had brought for her as a little V-Day treat.

There was a little more TV watching after dinner as we lolled about the living room. Mistress was dressed casually - jeans and a top. She took full advantage of her lover's proximity, her legs splayed across his lap, his hands roaming from foot to thigh as slave sat nearby.

Then it was time for bed.  I had already moved any "necessaries" to our daughter's room. The cats, who were lounging there, seemed a little confused and annoyed when I showed up to disturb their repose. After that.... well I could not hear much from the "mistress bedroom suite". The doors were closed, and all I heard was some murmuring from the two love birds.

As it turned out, the "action" must have occurred after I fell asleep, or in the morning when I had gone downstairs for coffee and my daily NPR fix.  Mistress came down to greet me with a good morning kiss in a revealing black nightie (a past Christmas gift from me) looking very well fucked.  About 30 minutes later, Jay came down dressed and ready to head to work. He passed on a cup of coffee.

"I'll pick one up on the ride home, Mick."

As I have mentioned here before, Jay remains a little sheepish about sharing my wife. There is no real acknowledgement from him to me about his rare privilege (Or the oddity of it);  Let alone the sort of "rubbing my nose in it" that some more traditional "Bulls" seem to relish. Instead, we treat this sort of encounter as a "tag team", as in ...... "I'm done with her; Your turn, dude."

Q. for those of you with some cuckolding experience: Is this typical or atypical?

In any event, once Jay had pulled down the driveway, I knew it would me Mistress's expectation that I rejoin her in my bed.  There she was, still in that sexy nightie, reviewing her emails on her I-phone.

"Come back to bed slave.....you can taste, but I'm pretty tender down there right now." (translation: "don't even think about fucking me this morning!")

As you might expect, I was eager to taste the spoils of that morning's activity, and used my well trained tongue and lips to coax her to one more cum. As for my own needs, well I expected and she confirmed that Monday would be an abstinence day for her slave. And even last night, Mistress turned down my attempt to get her off one more time.

"I think I've  had enough cums for today, slave....."

But another day has dawned, and I have every expectation that my 48 hour "draught" will end this morning.


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts....hope you hzve a good day.
    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think most men who cuckold never fully "cum" around to the "full bull" mode. They'll find it interesting, fun, exciting but they still relish their privacy with our women. i'm luck i get to enjoy and/or "suffer" through the kinkier and more humiliating aspects once and awhile, but for the most part they're going at it alone.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: