Friday, February 3, 2017

Hospital Sex?

Slave is on the mend from some same-day surgery yesterday.

I have always avoided social media posts about one's health or maladies.  There are a few of my Facebook pals who routinely update us on their sniffles and more serious health matters . And while I try not  to be judgmental about those out there who need to "share" all that personal information, I prefer light and fluffy, or at least snarky and pithy postings on my accounts.  So no one on Facebook or Twitter knows I was "under the knife" yesterday, with a couple of incisions a little too close for comfort to Mistress's work-a-day cock.

But here on our "sex blog",  I am always looking for a snicker, and willing to share TMI in that quest.

I was supposed to be at the hospital by 8:30 am yesterday. Which meant that I was directed to wake Mistress a little earlier than otherwise to accommodate one last round of "wake up" sex before I was put out of commission. Rest assured I fulfilled my marital duties, with the nagging fear that it might be a week or so before I am cleared for further action.

As I suspected, once we arrived at the appointed hour, there was a lot of hurry up and waiting involved. As Mistress waited with me in the pre-op cubicle, I was directed by the cute little nurse (she seemed like a teenager!) to "take everything off and put on this robe..... it ties in the back."

As a well trained slave, I obediently stripped, and Mistress was kind enough to do the back tying honors.

Then it was..... wait..... and wait .... and wait.

Fortunately, I brought my NY Times. and Mistress had her kindle. But as an hour of waiting turned to two, I was getting bored.

"Do you think we can slip in one more before they knock me out, Mistress?"

"What, here?"

I was lying on one of those skinny little gurneys, ready to be hooked up and hauled away.  But without and undies on, all Mistress had to do was slide off her jeans and hop on board.  True, there was no "door", just a curtain that the nurse had slid shut. We could hear the MD's and nurses buzzing about beyond the curtain.   But as long as no one peaked inside, would we be discovered "in flagrente"?



Sadly, Mistress did not succumb to  my unsavory solicitation.

Fortunately, all went well, and I was home by 5 pm, a little tender and groggy but (apparently) repaired and ready to get back into action.

And while Mistress may be denied access to her work-a-day cock for a few more days, at least the anesthetist left my tongue intact.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your surgery but think on the bright side. Your tongue will get double duty taking care of mistress. I'm sure she won't mind.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that your tongue and your humor are still intact. I hope you are feeling better very soon! Penney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the two of us are certainly rooting for a speedy recovery. i can't bear the thought of losing the ability to use my tongue. Hopefully, neither can Diane!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: