Sunday, February 12, 2017

Cuckold Sleepover Tonight!

With her Florence Nightingale duties accomplished, and slave back to his normal level of conjugal duty performance, Mistress was able to focus on . . . other things.

She had lunch on Thursday with her lover Jay.... it had been a while with anything more than text messages and phone calls. And with his son away for a week or two she invited him to join us here at the UCTMW World HQ for dinner and more tonight.

"Are we eating in, Mistress...."

"That's what I told him slave."

So I have some meal planning and grocery shopping to do today.  And I better make sure that our daughter's bed room is prepped for a guest.....me.

With her slave performing at less than optimal for the last 10 days, I think Mistress is overdue for some "special guest star" cock.  And I suspect that Jay will be more than happy to provide it.

2 comments:

  1. Be careful. The average cuckold's normal level of conjugal duties wouldn't be a problem during your recovery. You're not the average cuckold.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but I think that was a complement Diane.

      Thanks, Mick

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: