Thursday, February 9, 2017

Back In the Saddle....

Slave has become a bit more useful a week out from my out patient surgery. While I have been fully ambulatory, and have whipped up some tasty dinners for Mistress during my pathetic convalescence, I have come up a little short when it comes to fulfilling my conjugal duties. Sure, my tongue and fingers have delivered a few cums over the last week. And I got an assist on Sunday from Mistress's favorite power tool.  But the work-a-day cock was out of action.

Not only that, but it was a sad source of amusement for Mistress. In particular, one post-op development was the discoloration of my "equipment".  I had a serious and unprecedented case of (black and) blue balls.

"Wow.... pretty scary slave....", she snickered as I displayed this gruesome development.  By Monday morning I was emailing my surgeon to verify whether this was normal under the circumstances. Fortunately, I was reassured that a gaudy scrotum was a passing and typical side effect of my procedure.

By yesterday morning, my equipment was fully, if hesitantly, deployed.  Mistress had already been provided with a "starter cum" before my clumsy and tentative reintroduction of my work-a-day cock. And despite a few twinges, things went well (at least on my end). Though I probably came up a little short when it came to pleasing Mistress in the traditional way.

"It was good for me Mistress..... and hopefully better for you tomorrow!"

Today's hoped for development: cock riding!

1 comment:

  1. Wincing at your discolouration but immeasurably pleased your equipment has been deployed successful, the second coming

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: