Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Q and A

Mistress and slave are traveling today. We change planes on our journey west here in ATL and are awaiting the next flight.  This allows just enough time for us to respond to a couple of questions received here over the weekend.

Q. (From Diane at " Married Sissy") "still can't believe you haven't spent the night in that thing."

A. Well I guess that's not really a question, is it? In any event, Diane, I have spent a night or two "in that thing" at an earlier stage in my on again off again experience in Chastity.  It was pretty danged painful when Mistress's work-a-day cock decided to stretch out on it's own while I was attempting to sleep. Ouch.  It's particularly painful where that hard steel ring surrounds my tender balls.  Once she discovered the extent of my misery, Mistress has been pretty merciful.  Lucky slave.

Q. (from Donna, our Senior Correspondent): Are there any chances the charms of your Mistress are hereditary and your relocated loved one and her boyfriend are having similar thoughts....?"

A. Well I guess that is a question, at least.  Donna wonders whether our recent grad and her boyfriend are dabbling in kink.  I guess that's one of those areas where a dad "doesn't want to go".  Altho they have certainly spent the night together across the hall from us this past summer, I prefer to think that they have a chaste relationship.  Yeah right!  But I can certainly say that we have heard nothing and seen nothing to suggest that they dabble in any F/m or M/f  or anything kinky at all. In fact they seem to "swing" to the vanilla side of life. Maybe this is a generation skipping hereditary trait?  But I have learned long ago that one can never comfortably speculate about other folks' relationships.  I suppose that applies to our kids as well.

Looking forward to getting back into a blogging (and sex) groove once we settle into our SW hideaway this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Mick,

    i'm sure Mistress didn't know that you spent that much time locked up, otherwise She would never had made such a comment!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: