Sunday, February 28, 2016

Crowd Sourcing Our Sex Lives

That was an interesting experiment.

On Friday I asked for input on how Mistress and slave should handle the visit scheduled with K early on Thursday morning.

The results were pretty clear cut.

There were six comments who voting for a scenario where slave fluffs Mistress in advance of her date, but has to wear his cock cage rather than enjoy my typical wake up sex privileges.

The only "contrarian" voice was Diane (the only Domme commenting by the way) who suggested that whatever happens should be Mistress's choice.

I reported this all to Mistress yesterday afternoon, before applying my lips and tongue for some late afternoon worship.

"Well then that's the way we'll go, slave.... you in the cage when K arrives...."

She seemed pleased with the plan, knowing, apparently, that K will have more than enough in store for her without an assist from her "work-a-day" cock on Thursday morning.  And I'm hoping I will get a "taste" when I get home from work myself.

In the meantime, we may have a crowded house. My niece call yesterday announcing that she is coming to town to visit with her relatively newborn son (about 5 months old).

"Uncle Mick, do you mind if I stay at your house"", she asked on one of those voices that is hard to say "no" to.

So much for our first full week of empty nesting.

Luckily, it's only for two nights, but it does mean hosting one of those big family dinners Monday night.

As Michael said in the Godfather:  "Just when you think you're done, they keep pulling you back in...."

Mistress was pleased about one thing.

"At least she'll be gone by Thursday morning, slave."

"I suppose it might be a little uncomfortable to introduce my cute niece to the guy dropping by to pay his "respects" to Mistress at 7:45 on a Thursday morning.

"


6 comments:

  1. An interesting experiment but a very predictable outcome. As usual, the subs get to top from the bottom.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking for myself, I would have preferred the "sloppy seconds" option. But am fully prepared to take one for the team and to please our readers, Diane!

      Mick

      Delete
  2. I guess the people have spoken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this side of your lives isn't any business of your extended family, but do you ever just play through your mind things like the idea of the interesting face your niece would make if you explained nothing, but simply opened the front door and invited K to come on in and take your Mistress up to your bedroom. Then you could sit down with a cup of coffee and the morning newspaper. Hahaha!

    Donna, Senior Correspondent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would certainly make her 20 something head spin, wouldn't it, Donna?

      Mick

      Delete
  4. Hi Mick Collins,

    How are you. well i like your blog very
    much and visit it regularly. i am also following your blog.

    Well i have also have my own blog www.webfemulate.com and I will be
    grate thankful to you if you can add my blog to your blogroll List and i
    will also do the same.

    Please help my blog to grow, i will be thankful to you.

    Thanks,
    Jemmy

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: