Friday, February 19, 2016

Mistress "Hooks Up" with Her Mountain Man

Mistress and slave had a chance last night to listen to a local legend who, when not blasting potential avalanches as part of  the local ski patrol, leads expeditions up the highest peaks around the world.  His slide show takes his fans on a world tour from the Antarctic, to Denali in Alaska, to Tanzania and Mt. Kilimanjaro and, of course, Nepal and Everest. We got to hear his first hand account of getting his team off the mid-mountain camp at Everest last April amidst those horrific earthquakes.

Of course, I've teased Mistress in the past about her obvious "crush" on her MM.  We've seen him from time to time on our ski mountain and they've become facebook fans. But this week slave got in some trouble with Mistress when I jokingly mentioned to some friends, in anticipation of his annual slideshow/lecture,  that Mistress "had permission" when it came to MM. (I didn't mention that Mistress has permission, via our contract, with any guy she fancies.)

"Slave, don't act like I'm some sort of stalker....", Mistress admonished.

"Yes, Mistress.... I stand corrected. Henceforth I shall refrain from any public comments about your apparent lust for MM."

"You know sometimes you can admire someone and not have some covert sexual motivation, slave..."

I stood corrected.

We both were enthralled by MM's slide show and humorous lecture. And afterwards, after he invited folks to come up with any questions, Mistress moved over to talk to him as I diverted a few friends who wanted to talk to Mistress.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed MM give Mistress a big hug of greeting, and saw them engaging in an engrossing conversation for several minutes.

When Mistress returned to me, floating a few inches above the hard concrete floor of the brew pub where MM made his presentation, she seemed very pleased.

"He remembered me, slave...."

"I could see that, and the big hug he gave you...."

"He hugged me again, when we said goodbye, slave."

So two hugs.

"I'm not surprised that he remembers you Mistress.  You are very memorable. "

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to test whether those hugs produced any evidence of something more than dispassionate admiration for her MM.



2 comments:

  1. Mick

    Seems like the ball is your court. All you have to do is strike up a conversation with Mountain Man and say "You do know Molly has permission don't you?"


    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get you, Terri. But Molly is very sensitve about not wanting to look like a stalker.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: