Friday, September 25, 2015

Wake Up Sex Interruptus.

Does this ever happen to you?

Yesterday morning, our wake up sex rituals were proceeding as normal.

Slave used his considerable oral skills to induce Mistress's first cum of the day.

Then I was given permission to take my own pleasure by engaging in conventional sex, me on top, Mistress below. The old reliable missionary position is not No. 1 in most bedrooms without a reason.

Mistress seemed to be enjoying the moment. And so was I. For sure.

But all good things come to an end. In this case, an orgasmic one. As I got to that moment of no return, I did what I always do.

"Mistress may I cum?"

"Yes, slave....."

But just at that very moment, just as Slave was going to do what Mistress had allowed....

Mistress pushed one way, Slave pumped another, and , well.....

"Oops", as Rick Perry would say.

Slave's work-a-day cock popped out at the very last moment. What was the moment of climax turned onto the moment of "arrrgh".

And it was too late to stop, regroup, and re-enter.

Our sheets got a bit damper, rather than Mistress's clean shaven folds.

Slave cried out in frustration.

Mistress giggled.

"What happened, Slave?"

It was a cum, I suppose. But a spoiled one.

Later in the day, at work,  I got a text message from Mistress.

"Kind of thought it was oddly hot when your cock fell out"

"Glad you were amused Mistress".

So was this hot? Is this something that Domme women typically find amusing?



9 comments:

  1. I can't recall that happening recently to me but i can 1 million percent comment that kids sometimes ruin it...............little angels that they are!

    I do remember maybe 3 years ago during morning sex with S on all fours popping out in the heat of the final thrusts and thrusting into somewhere S was less then pleased about..........that cost me a lot of ass kissing to get out of her bad books and thankfully she finally saw the funny but still painful side to it

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we find it amusing. Don't be ashamed, you're far from the first cuckold who slipped out and messed the sheets and caused the Mistress to giggle :)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. WC here

    Course you have to know Diane this was probably the pampered one's first ruined orgasm ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who am i to disagree with Diane?

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in as "amused" as well as mildly aroused that Mistress found it "oddly hot."

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely, some Domme women LOVE this. The ruined orgasm is their kink. I wonder if Molly will want to try it again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Virtually any orgasm I'm allowed to have between now and next spring will be frustratingly ruined, and CH will find every each and every one of them worth a good giggle.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: