Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sex Caddy

As anticipated, Mistress and slave woke up rather stiff and sore following our 7 hour Sunday odyssey up and down the neighborhood mountain.  And while we managed to work our way through our wake-up sex rituals, I think we would both admit it wasn't our best effort.

Sometimes you just have to enjoy the moment, and not try to set records or personal bests, right?  At least I can testify that despite aching limbs and feet I "got her done".

We had decided to take Labor Day off - no exercise and no professional work - and we pretty much stuck to that path. But slave did do a little stuccoing on our low adobe wall separating our patio from the wilds beyond.  Meanwhile Mistress was sunning herself au naturale, giving slave something to admire as I spread that sticky brown goo on sun bleached walls.

Admiring Mistress's glistening body from only a few feet away, I decided it made sense to provide a bonus cum to make amens form my less than focused efforts of the morning.  Without Mistress noticing, I found her hitachi inside, hooked it up to the long extension cord we had been using to play the radio, and silently proceeded the the side of her chaise, proferring to her the little electric wand with the big white bulb at the end.

I was sort of like the aging but experienced professional golf caddy, who's job it it to anticipate his boss's next club choice even before the golfer realized what club he wanted for the next crucial shot. I figured Mistress, after all that sun worship, was ready for the sort of sexual interlude that only her favorite power tool could deliver.

Mistress reacted with a start to me standing there, hitachi in hand, pulling her eyes away from her kindle.

"I thought you could use this, Mistress....."

And although I had distracted her from her book, she didn't seem to mind in the least. But unlike the well trained caddy, I didn't hand her the "tool".  Instead, with a nob from her, I applied it gently but firmly to those sun soaked clean shaven folds.  Mistress spread her thighs just a tad, then embraced that big white bulb as I switched it on to the "low" setting.

Mistress closed her eyes, focusing on the insistent vibrations attacking her tender bits. Soon her hips were shifting in rhythm to the device, and only about 30 seconds later asked her slave for permission to cum.  Who was I to forestall her pleasure?

Once Mistress seemed fully satisfied, she murmured in a way that seemed to say "enough", and slave turned off the device, putting it away for its next use.

I think I at least helped Mistress hit a birdie on that particular hole.


5 comments:

  1. The Hitachi is quite popular with wives who cuckold their husbands. I wonder why that is?

    Thanks for the lovely photo. All this outdoorsy stuff has me just a little stiff this morning.

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Hot pic Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good caddy always knows which tool which reach the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane enjoys the low setting the best also. Just curious if Mistress has any attachments?

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought you might find this interesting: http://harvardlawreview.org/2014/12/nonbinding-bondage/

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: