Monday, September 21, 2015

Excuses, Excuses

Mistress is annoyed.

She has a sleepover date with her lover Jay tonight -- the first in what I think seems like forever to her.

She wants her slave to be properly secured away in his cage. And she's right to suspect that Slave has come up with too many excuses on this front all summer long.

"First, it's the bike riding slave...."

She has indulged my biking to work and understands that cock cages and bike saddles don't mix well.

But this.....

Slave has some medical testing scheduled this week. Nothing involving my own health. A little too complicated to explain on this page. But my mission today is to collect 24 hours worth of pee. Which means I have to piss into a container all day, keeping a cooler with some ice in my office to keep my bodily fluids chilled and fresh. 

"But I can't piss into a bottle with a cage on, Mistress!"

She gets it, but she's not happy. 

"You seem to come up with more and more creative excuses to avoid cage time, slave."

I'm clearly not as disciplined as our compadre Terri over at "A Married Sissy", who is up to 92% cage time this year.  He even wore his plastic cage through airport security last week.  He is a lot more macho (if that's the word) than this slave! 

At least I tried my best to make up for my "disability" yesterday.  I deployed Mistress's favorite power tool yesterday morning, delivering a nice, shuddering cum before she rode my cock to another one.

And when I returned from the Pussycats' game yesterday - a stirring victory over the Bolts - I made sure to worship with extra devotion.

Tonight, I'll be fixing dinner for me and our daughter here at the UCTMW World HQ while I contemplate Mistress cavorting with her lover through the night and into the morning. But not in my cage.

Bummer. 

6 comments:

  1. This isn't a flimsy excuse by any means, but you do have plenty of them. Can you give us an approximate percentage of your time spent locked?

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Marc I can estimate the over pampered house slaves time in the cage

    .01% ...

    Just a guess

    And great win yesterday by the mighty Tigers Mick

    Thanks from the Mile Hi City

    The shaking his head at what Suzanne would have to say about this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick,

    No need to explain the medical testing here, we understand. However, i do have a suggestion that i'm quite sure (at least 92% sure) that Diane would require of me:

    Why not practice peeing in a bottle? Give it a try.

    Just spare us the photos.

    Please...tell us it is more than .01%!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately, and unlike Terri, this devoted but pampered house slave is not required to keep a schedule that tracks cage vs. non-cage time.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  5. After this medical testing of yours might be a good time to start.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sissy terri your braver/more obedient then me with 92% locked time, i am yet to experience chastity although i wouldn't be against it if it showed S my commitment to her and to her sexual freedom, but come on mick stop thinking of excuses........then do a write up to let me know what its like please

    C

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: