Monday, September 7, 2015

Summiting Sunday

Mistress and slave did our labor day weekend laboring yesterday, climbing the highest mountain in the state, which you can see the top of from our hideaway's back yard.

Fortunately, slave got to enjoy some wake up sex with Mistress before we left the house at around 8 am, because my aging bones barely had the strength to roll over in bed once our trek was over. According to my know it all I-phone we had covered more than 10 miles, about 30,000 steps and the equivalent of 131 flights of stairs. But as Mistress noted, there should be an asterisk saying we did it all at above 10,000 feet, stumbling over a lot of loose rock. (That's Mistress up ahead of me, approaching the summit, at about !3,200 ft.).

"Remind me why we do this, Mistress?", I mumbled while gulping down a couple of ibuprofin chased by a very much appreciated pale ale at a local bar adjacent to the nearby ski valley.

"Because it's there, slave?"

Or maybe just to prove that we still CAN do it.

In any event the trails were pretty crowded because of the holiday weekend. The summit was packed with about 30 people, mostly a lot younger than slave. I recalled our experience one time up there, when it was so private that Mistress enjoyed some high altitude worship with only the scavenging chipmunks to witness.

Mistress would have to wait for that until we stumbled  back into  our hideaway, 7 hours after her morning cums.

I was impressed with her patience.

2 comments:

  1. WC here

    Congratulations U 2

    I'm impressed again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golf was my most strenuous activity this weekend - not counting mandatory Mistress Worship - but that should come with an asterisk also since i did it in chastity!

    Seven hours between orgasms? Slipping are we?

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: