Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Mistress's Return

Mistress spent the night at her lover Jay's house on Monday.

Slave dutifully prepared dinner for our "home for the time being" daughter, and spent the evening doing seemingly manly things - catching up on my alma mater's showtime football show, and watching a bit of the Jets and Colts on ESPN.  I scrupulously followed the "no touch" rule, and heard from Mistress by text or over the phone several times during the evening and then again Tuesday morning.  She seemed to be enjoying her evening "out"

It's always a little bit lonely in that big bed without her, but she does deserve the occasional "night out", in this case with a certain guy rather than the "girls".....

And the reunion is always special, isn't it?

When I got home after work she was napping on our bed in one of those foxy black nighties she is fond of.

"I hate to say it slave, but I didn't get much sleep last night....."

She sent me off on a solo bike ride, while she rested a little more. Then I was able to enjoy worshiping those well used clean shaven folds.

She mentioned that I wasn't the only one who had spent some time "down there" in the last 24 hours.

"Jay loves to do that too slave.... I think he likes it almost as much as you do....."

And while she was a little too tuckered to allow me my sexual privileges last night, I made sure to worship her one more time before we both got some shut eye.

But I have a feeling she'll let Slave break his sad 48 hour abstinence streak  this morning.

1 comment:

We Love your comments.... please join in: