Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tired Sex Goddess

Mistress seemed pretty tuckered out after her sleep-over with Jay.

I had talked to her briefly at around 7:30 pm.  The two of them had stopped by a local grocery store for some provisions, and Mistress waited in the car and called me while Jay was in the store.

Then there was a little "good night, slave" text message at around 10:30 pm, which was apparently placed after round 1.  I also got a nice little "good morning, slave" at around 7:30 am, presumably before round X.

But it wasn't until around 10 am, as I was sitting at my desk at work that I heard from her via phone.

"Have you escaped the love nest, Mistress?"

"Funny slave..... but I am tired.  Lots of sex, and not much sleep."

Later in the afternoon, I checked in again. It was clear Mistress was fading fast. But she did give me a brief up date on her night away.

"It was pretty epic, Slave....Jay has been texting me and calling me a "sex goddess". But now I need a nap."

We had made plans to meet some friends for dinner at our swim club, so I did not get the chance I enjoy of tasting the remnants of her time away with Jay. Her post nap laps washed away all of that aromatic detritus. But of course there was a chance to gently salve her well used folds when we finally settled into bed last night, and as I salved, she shared a few more details.

"We went at it for about three hours last night, slave.... I think Jay likes to use his tongue on me almost as much as you do.... then there was plenty of cock riding, and him fucking me against the side of the bed....."


"Then again, for another two hours in the morning....all very athletic."

"No wonder you were tired Mistress..... I'm sure Jay missed you after all that time away."

"He did.... he'd like me to spend the night this weekend, but I can't figure out how to do that....."

Of course, Slave has no standing on that subject, but it's a little hard to alibi a Saturday night away with our daughter home.....

We will be having a three way dinner to celebrate Mistress's birthday on Friday night.  Let's hope our daughter goes out with some friends, so at least they can have a few special moments together for some birthday romance.

As for me, Slave's now gone nearly 48 hours without his own sexual relief. With a little luck,  Mistress's energy will be restored and she'll be  ready to indulge me this morning.


1 comment:

  1. It's when they use they're tongue that i really get jealous!

    48 hours must be somewhat of a record for you right?

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: