Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mistress's Two-Fer Tuesday

First an update on our travels: Mistress and Slave made it safely to our SW hideaway yesterday afternoon, giving us plenty of time for a restful nap and some pre-dinner sex in our cozy bed here on the edge of the Sangre de Christo mountains.

"We don't have to close the door, or worry about disturbing anyone, Slave..."

I think I mumbled something in response, but was too busy focusing on assaulting those clean shaven folds with my anxious tongue and lips as a precursor for my own chance to indulge. I mean,  it had been since Tuesday morning since slave had his own chance to cum!

Which brings us back to Tuesday.

I bemoaned on Mistress's behalf on my Tuesday morning post that Mistress would have to go a couple of weeks without the more athletic sexual services of her lover Jay.

I was misinformed.

After our own wake-up sex, Slave showered for work and, as I was dressing for an abbreviated work day, I asked Mistress what was on her schedule for the day.

"I have a meeting around 10 slave, then, of all goes well, some time with 'my friend ' before another meeting at 4....."

I raised an eyebrow.

"He really wanted another chance to see me before I left town...."

"It only seems fair Mistress..... it wouldn't  be right to leave him high and dry for so long."

Of course, I suspect Mistress's motives were not completely motivated by her heartfelt sympathy for her lover's sad, horny  plight.  She relishes a good hard fucking more than anyone I know. And while I can provide a suitable work-a-day fuck, there's nothing like having a a back-up  who reserves all that sexual energy for several days, then let's it all loose on her. If slave is the old reliable starting pitcher, Jay is the closer with with 103 mph fastball.

And it seems that Jay was more than happy to "bring the heat" on Tuesday afternoon.

Mistress gave me a brief "read out" of their two hours together as I worshiped Tuesday evening, savoring the residue of their time together.  Then I pried some more detail out of her on our ride up from the airport to our hideaway yesterday afternoon.

"He kind of went crazy, slave..... he kept saying how sexy I was, and spent a lot of time with his tongue on me...."

"Lots of orgasms, Mistress?"

"Lots and lots. Of course there was some cock riding too..... and him taking me from behind."

Sounds like Jay was doing more than blowing off some pent up sexual steam.  He was giving Mistress something to ponder while she's off on our 12 day holiday. I suspect she'll be ready for more by the time we get home.

In the meantime, I will try to rise to the challenge of keeping her suitably entertained here in the sunny southwest.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely ride from the airport to the hideaway. i suppose you weren't locked because of the flight, making the drive far more comfortable than it could have been. The cage makes me very uncomfortable when Diane gives me a recap of Her time with Paul. Even a brief summary makes it hurt.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: