Thursday, December 12, 2013

Slave Put on Hold


Mistress and Slave did finally make it home after a long travel day on Monday, finally hitting the pillows back at the UCTMW World HQ at around 2 am on Tuesday morning.

So it should be no surprise that when Slave struggled out of bed to get to work a few short hours later, wake-up sex was not the first order of business. I figured I would let Mistress sleep in. And by the end of a long work day on Tuesday, the energy level was also a little low, though no so low that I forgot to worship Mistress's freshly shaven folds.  At least she deserved some attention by then.

Wednesday morning was a bit of a repeat. Slave was ready for some action before climbing into the shower, but Mistress was fast asleep when I came upstairs after soaking up some coffee.

I figured it would be rude to wake her. Later she called me at work to reassure me that she would have been happy to indulge her Slave's carnal needs.

"But you were asleep, Mistress.... It would have been like date rape or something...."

But what I had overlooked yesterday morning was that Mistress had arranged a lunch date with Jay, her back on again "side dish". Sure enough they ate out (down the street at a local chile joint) and then "ate in".... back here at the UCTMW World HQ.

"I wasn't sure he'd have time Slave..... but.... well, I think he missed me...."

No doubt.

All this action, combined with my "long" period of abstinence  had gotten Slave more anxious to climb into the sack with Mistress when I got home from work.  But there was more...

"our cute co-ed says she's coming home to drop some things off in 15 minutes, Slave.... so no sex just yet....."

Dang.

So instead of a Mistress starter, Slave was whipping up some gnocchi for the three of us last night.  But the filling dinner and a glass of red could not deter me once the little darling headed back to campus.

Mistress was very obliging, even though I have a feeling that an hour in bed with her athletic lover at lunch time probably had her a little tuckered out.

Now that is devotion.


4 comments:

  1. Oops.
    Did I miss something there at the end?
    Did Molly interrupt your blog writing to have her way with you?
    Inquiring minds want to know...

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    That was a little sudden ending wasn't it Donna

    Looked like something I might write....

    Now Mick

    As you know I am planning a feature post on the new pot shops here in Colorado

    I plan on going undercover and fully research the subject

    To that end I need a couple of thousand dollars to purchase and test all the products

    Just wire, oh lets say..... $3,000.00 to my account before January 1, 2014

    Thanks so much in advance

    Oh and BTW haven't got the checks for the detailing and dry cleaning yet....

    Your ever frugal employee

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fitting title to this post: Slave Put on Hold

    So what does the slave do? Puts the post on hold. WTF? What kind of ending was that?

    Did you get a case of dementia or something and just wander off outside into the middle of River City? Hope they found you.

    Was the cage already on and bothering you so much you couldn't finish the post and the cat just happened to hit the "Publish" link?

    Get the WC some cash okay? Three grand is pocket change for a conglomerate like yours.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what happened. I had actually finished the blog but then some of it disappeared , Hopefully there is a more suitable ending now, dear readers.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: