Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Does Sex Make You Prettier?

How Having Sex Makes You Prettier

In lieu of actually blogging, I thought I would toss this out there: an article I noticed that describes how lots of sex can enhance one's outer attractiveness. And all of this seems to apply to my beloved Mistress, who is, even as I type, getting a nice beauty rest, though I am not sure whether her ability to sleep long and hard most nights has anything to do with the worship she received last evening in the executive suite here at UCTMW World HQ.

But how does this apply to guys, one has to wonder?
Well, it hasn't given me long and bushy hair. Slave's lid is increasingly sparse these days, which seems something that is inherited rather than keyed to my sex life.

But I do think I look relatively spry for a guy who just turned 63 otherwise. I am truly a pampered house Slave.

But how does this theory of sex related youthful appearance apply to you poor guys who's Mistresses subscribe to long periods of abstinence, maybe cock cage enforced?

Do you start to develop premature lines? Droopy skin? Hair loss? premature dementia?

Maybe someone needs to do a study.

7 comments:

  1. WC here

    Well i suspect that your readers are not a very good sample group

    And I for one am not willing to go without sex to see if to poor old WC can get dementia on top of the various other malidies that befall me....

    But it does seem to keep you and Molly in fine fettle!

    And Suzanne

    Two days doesn't count:)

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny WC. Just for the record. I'm in my second week without the Trophy Cock. So there.

    Mick, you're writing this post from a typical small-minded and selfish male perspective. You obviously hold this long held male belief that in order for something to be called "sex" for men, it has to include their penises spewing out some of that sticky stuff all over the place.

    Many " poor guys who's Mistresses subscribe to long periods of abstinence" have plenty of sex. Some probably spend hours between their Mistress' thighs doing something they enjoy.

    A few more hours in the cage wouldn't hurt your appearance one bit Mick.

    You might look young and spry Mick. But your brain still functions like an old guy!

    The has a much more progressive definition of sex,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. WC here

    Funny Sue!

    I think you are right Suzanne

    More time in the cage is likely to give Mick even more energy....

    Course I could be accused of being hypocritcal...

    Actually I guess I am

    But it is so much fun to jump on the lock Mick up bandwagon that I just can't seem to resist....

    The from the lock them, NOT ME, up and throw away the key school of thought

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. WC here again

    And besides I don't want dementia!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WC again again

    Wait just a cotton picking minute here

    You mean sex doesn't involve "our penises spewing out some sticky white stuff all over the place????"

    WOW

    I never KNEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Suzanne you better tell Pat Robertson this right away

    He thinks it must be spewed into a vagina only

    Never waste a spew is old Pat's motto

    And mine too!!!

    At least Pat and I agree one one thing...

    It must be spewed!!

    One thing I know

    Pat and I can't both be wrong

    That is for sure and ordained by Pat HIMSELF

    God bless that man

    Better rethink your position Sue......

    Don't you think so Donna?????

    The likes to Spey his seed into vaginas just like Pat

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, WC, I suppose you've heard that I'm all about being on the receiving end of that spewing stuff, and I am. It feels so good when shot with enthusiasm up a tunnel or two, it's a great source of protein, a better moisturizer than most of those sold at high end department stores, and in a pinch can be used to restick that pesky edge of wallpaper that curls up just a bit.

    All that being in its favor, I have to agree with Suzanne that there is much more to sex than pretending to be Mt. Vesuvius.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: